Board Logo

go the blues
barls - June 5th, 2013 at 10:05 PM

strange that the mob of queenslanders that were so vocal last year are quiet. wonder what happened????

Sides - June 5th, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Easy - they got beat.

And about bloody time too might add... from a cockroach living in enemy territory !!!

:smilegrin:

barls - June 5th, 2013 at 10:11 PM

finishing a homemade tripple at this end then looking whats next.

bugzla - June 5th, 2013 at 10:18 PM

i can tell you something you can hear a pin drop here in Townsville at the moment GO THE BLUES

matberry - June 5th, 2013 at 10:47 PM

:td: All went wrong from that first bad call/try

Next time

TOPCAT69 - June 6th, 2013 at 04:52 AM

Gallen " but sir he twisted my knee last year "
What a boofhead , not a very good example for
The young kids watchin.
Good game and the blues had ago at playing
Instead of fighting except for there captain.
Bring it on in 2 weeks
Go queenslander:tu:

nils - June 6th, 2013 at 05:49 AM

Have to win two games before you celebrate too loudly, boys

Allbones - June 6th, 2013 at 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sides
Easy - they got beat.

And about bloody time too might add... from a cockroach living in enemy territory !!!

:smilegrin:

I know that pain, ahahaha

Nickster - June 6th, 2013 at 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by TOPCAT69
Gallen " but sir he twisted my knee last year "
What a boofhead , not a very good example for
The young kids watchin.
Good game and the blues had ago at playing
Instead of fighting except for there captain.
Bring it on in 2 weeks
Go queenslander:tu:

Agreed, a good game, but for such a high profile game to allow Gallen's behaviour and the news sites this morning condoning it goes against the One Punch Can Kill message. Yeah it's Origin and we should expect some action... but don't let it go unpunished.
Bring on the next game...

benny_acko - June 6th, 2013 at 09:31 AM

I loved what Gallen did.To mehat sums up what Origin is all about - passion,pride and fire for your State!!And it was about time someone stood up to that grub and his massive head.Its just a shame someone didnt clean up Thaiday too!

As someone who plays club rugby I feel it isnt such a problem - whatever happens on the field stays on the field and then you shake hands and have a beer and laugh about it.These days everyone is getting too precious and professional sport is just big business - Dont want to damage the brand's image and reputation!

But yes, we need to win another game (preferrably up there) before we start celebrating!

LUFTMEISTER - June 6th, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Can't talk....... too hoarse from 7 (seven) years of celebrating.:yes:

barls - June 7th, 2013 at 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by nils
Have to win two games before you celebrate too loudly, boys

why your teams only as good as its last game, well thats what i learned last 2 year on here.

how did it go. win one, thats the series tied up.

really looking forward to winning one up in brissy, that would be the icing on the cake.

silver - June 7th, 2013 at 07:47 PM

Nate Myles has a very punchable head to tempting i say

karmann141 - June 7th, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Paul Gallen - what a lowlife whinging grub - bring on Game 2. Gallen may as well have a target tattoo'd on his forehead.

aushardkore - June 7th, 2013 at 11:21 PM

"Expecting" that kind of behaviour from a professional grade player is sad.I agree with the comment on the one punch can kill... Gallen is a class A douche. There is better ways to settle things, Gallen only proves his, and NSW sad response to 7 straight losses.