Board Logo

Poor L bug
Bizarre - October 16th, 2014 at 06:36 PM

this bloke needs help

http://www.9news.com.au/entertainment/2014/10/15/11/51/british-tv-breakfast-h...

"There was something about that white '74 Beetle when they pulled up to hand out their Jehovah's Witness literature ... I couldn't keep my eyes off of her," Mr Smith said.

Craig Torrens - October 16th, 2014 at 08:46 PM

I might put my 74 in the garage tonight LOL

1303Steve - October 17th, 2014 at 07:45 AM

wonder if he uses WD40

vduboy - October 17th, 2014 at 10:52 AM

What the acual f@#k. Some people really need to take a long hard look at themselves, I know I've looked at some cars and though they looked sexy but the pants have always stayed up!! :no:

HappyDaze - October 17th, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Torrens
I might put my 74 in the garage tonight LOL

Why, Craig....what are you planning to do to it, behind closed doors ? :lol:

Bizarre - October 17th, 2014 at 12:06 PM

You will look at people differently when they say " I'm going to stroke my motor "

modnrod - October 17th, 2014 at 02:22 PM

AAARRGGHH!!!!

na na na na na na na na.............
:lol:

vlad01 - October 17th, 2014 at 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vduboy
What the acual f@#k. Some people really need to take a long hard look at themselves, I know I've looked at some cars and though they looked sexy but the pants have always stayed up!! :no:

what ever floats ya boat I guess. :lol:

No need to get upset coz thats none of our business.

vlad01 - October 17th, 2014 at 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bizarre
You will look at people differently when they say " I'm going to stroke my motor "

yeah thats how you get the extra cubic inches :lol:

vduboy - October 17th, 2014 at 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vlad01
Quote:
Originally posted by vduboy

what ever floats ya boat I guess. :lol:

No need to get upset coz thats none of our business.

Not upset.. Just a very strange world we all live in, Although I'm guessing that the 700 cars weren't all his.. If I caught someone doing that to my car...:no:

Ampdub - October 26th, 2014 at 08:30 AM

Yeah that was some weird stuff there when i saw it for the first time, all for the sake of fame.

He has a warped sense of "Sleeping" with something, There are a lot magazines under teenage boys beds that have been "Slept" with too

vlad01 - October 26th, 2014 at 03:50 PM

the definition of "normal" doesn't actually apply to anyone. case in point.