Board Logo

vw heratige
clyve - February 13th, 2015 at 09:21 PM

Anybody had any dealings with these guys in sydney? All comments welcome

donn - February 13th, 2015 at 09:31 PM

I recently had dealings with them in UK, no problems at all with communication and they did exactly what they said they could / would do, freight was reasonable, they recommended something that was not even listed on their site and all good, couldn't recommend them high enough.

MR930 - February 14th, 2015 at 06:22 AM

Are they in Sydney? I thought they were UK.

Special Air Service - February 14th, 2015 at 06:48 AM

pretty sure everything is still shipped from the UK

clyve - February 14th, 2015 at 08:13 AM

They are still shippig from uk but there is a contact number for sydney, thanks for the coments

scoopsta - February 14th, 2015 at 08:14 AM

yep shipped from UK ...ordered only a few parts and it took about 2 weeks to get here. (quality of parts werent that good either!)..

landfall - February 14th, 2015 at 07:55 PM

Ordered parts from them on the 11th Feb, parts arrived in Sydney 14th Feb, via Germany and the USA.

Will probably take at least a week to get from Sydney to Hobart????

But at least that's service.:lol::lol::lol: Can't blame them for our postal fiasco.

vlad01 - February 14th, 2015 at 09:38 PM

yep, all good experience with them.

my list of sellers that have top service and look after you with good quality stuff.

vintage veedub
ISP west.
VW heritage.
T3HQ
Vics bahn. Slow to get back but looks after you like no other.

landfall - February 15th, 2015 at 05:24 AM

I'll add Just Kampers and Vollks to that list.

hulbyw - February 15th, 2015 at 07:36 PM

+ Das Resto

BOOMERDOG - February 19th, 2015 at 12:07 PM

heritage all the way..

used em for years....

adlbeetle66 - February 19th, 2015 at 04:07 PM

I've always used Vollks and Mick Motors

grumble - February 19th, 2015 at 05:59 PM

Tooleys and Mick's have been suppliers of quality parts with good service for over 40 years.

ptjcmaavw - February 20th, 2015 at 04:04 PM

Micks X 3.

modnrod - October 5th, 2015 at 08:46 PM

Parts ordered were sent, all parts were correct, packaged well, and got here in 1 week.

My order came to $230 in total including freight, so I fronted up and got some spares that I didn't really need, so I could take advantage of their free freight for orders over $250 (last month though).

Done good, thank you.

beetle_nut - October 6th, 2015 at 11:05 PM

Iv tryed calling their aus number a heap of times always get put through to their uk shop.ask for a call back from aus store and never get a call back.so i jus gave up.

Chris-VWHeritage - October 8th, 2015 at 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by beetle_nut
Iv tryed calling their aus number a heap of times always get put through to their uk shop.ask for a call back from aus store and never get a call back.so i jus gave up.

Hi,

Apologies for this, we are having a few issues with the call back company that we use at the moment.

If you want to send me an email, it's chris@vwheritage.com or you can PM me on here if you need anything.

Everything comes from the U.K, we don't have an Aussie shop but with shipping being as fast as it is, it doesn't seem to be too much of an issue.

beetle_nut - October 10th, 2015 at 12:14 AM

Yep emailed.and got one back but still didnt get a call back even tho i asked in the email aswell.
All good one of those things i guess.

Chris-VWHeritage - October 12th, 2015 at 07:04 PM

If you need anything in future just let me know, hopefully you haven't been put off!