Board Logo

AUSTRALIA POST SUCKS
karmann141 - September 11th, 2015 at 07:41 PM

Ordered some small Kombi sliding door parts from Just Kampers (Sydney) on week-end which was dispatched on Monday - well done.

Order has still not been received in Brisbane by end of day on Friday (capital city to capital city) - PISS POOR effort Australia Post. On line tracking states"in transit".

Would have liked to fit parts on week-end in preparation of a big fishing/camping trip. Expensive postage and shit service.:mad:

Certainly makes purchasing for OS more attractive as I've certainly recieved parts from the US in less time.

mackaymanx - September 11th, 2015 at 08:45 PM

Lol,I understand your pain. Getting a parcel couriered(not AusPost) from Sydney to Mackay, took 1 day to get to Brisbane, 7 days later and it still hasn't made it from Brisbane to Mackay.

karmann141 - September 11th, 2015 at 09:21 PM

Maybe I can bring it up for you - getting Kombi ready for trip to Sarina :lol:

adlbeetle66 - September 11th, 2015 at 10:10 PM

:td: Thats does suck. What was it? Maybe i have :lol:

karmann141 - September 11th, 2015 at 11:33 PM

Thanks Denver - nylon guide block and few other bits. Sure it will be here next week. Cheers.

landfall - September 12th, 2015 at 06:17 AM

Yes, and it's getting worse. I've been waiting ten days for a small parcel from Sydney to Hobart containing a HDMI Lead .

I ordered a new inlet manifold for our MB from Denmark by DHL, it took three days from Denmark to Melbourne and four days from Melbourne to Hobart?

Ă€ustralia Post is now really a two tier system, you either get the standard poor service or pay premium dollar for the Express service.

adlbeetle66 - September 12th, 2015 at 09:21 AM

Will have a look for you ;)

waltermitty - September 12th, 2015 at 10:46 AM

quicker from the states. M

bugmaniaar - September 12th, 2015 at 03:37 PM

They are f
ing useless:no:

lolight70 - September 16th, 2015 at 08:02 AM

2 weeks wait from nsw to perth :td:
Never again

karmann141 - September 16th, 2015 at 10:15 AM

Australia Post asked for feedback after my recent parcel delivery - Boy! was that a mistake - 7 days from Sydney city to Brisbane city stinks!

I couriered a set of Porsche wheels I sold on ebay to a guy in Perth - rang him midday the next day to tell him I sent them, he said "Thanks - the arrived an hour ago"

bajachris88 - September 16th, 2015 at 05:12 PM

wasn't there something in the news late last year about the postie no longer coming out 5 days a week to deliver mail... its only a couple days a week to save expense?

:(

CH5353 - September 22nd, 2015 at 09:32 AM

Small rubber parts ordered from Sydney Monday AM
Delivered 9.20AM Tuesday in Central Victoria
Cannot get better than that
Thanks VW Online & Australia Post

John