Board Logo

bug got squished
Joel - October 15th, 2006 at 09:53 PM

http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/database/crashphotos/files/post-40368-1153467143676888460.jpg

-Joel

VWCOOL - October 15th, 2006 at 09:54 PM

Ouch. Fatal...

empi - October 15th, 2006 at 10:01 PM

Fatal for the bug!!! Thats it im not overtaking any more trucks on the freeway, A semi jackknifed on the eastern freeway just infront of me on friday.

Volkswagenboy - October 15th, 2006 at 10:17 PM

You think that's bad... one of the Scania prime movers where I work threw a jackshaft last week on the Logan Motorway... collected a motorcycle rider and shot him in the path of a Mack.
They found him between the last two duals on the tri-axle arse end of the dropdeck trailer.
Amazingly he was alive and suprisingly concious, mind you his legs, arms and many other bones were shattered and he doesn't own a nose anymore (Was wearing an open faced helmet).
His number just wasn't up that day!
-Staggers.

baybuscamperkid - October 15th, 2006 at 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Volkswagenboy
You think that's bad... one of the Scania prime movers where I work threw a jackshaft last week on the Logan Motorway... collected a motorcycle rider and shot him in the path of a Mack.
They found him between the last two duals on the tri-axle arse end of the dropdeck trailer.
Amazingly he was alive and suprisingly concious, mind you his legs, arms and many other bones were shattered and he doesn't own a nose anymore (Was wearing an open faced helmet).
-Staggers.

:o damn! :o

vwjon - October 16th, 2006 at 12:09 AM

Quote:
-Staggers.

oh yeah and you think you had a bad day cos the car battery was flat, the coffee maching took ur money, the photo copier jammed and your phone switched itself on running up a $200 bill, i think i know which i'd rather have!

Schmoburger - October 16th, 2006 at 01:34 AM

mmm..being hit by a truck'd really spoil ya temper... :o

Ich fahre ein Kdf ein Tag - October 16th, 2006 at 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmoburger
mmm..being hit by a truck'd really spoil ya temper... :o

You'd be blessed to have one in the first place, so use it while you can

pete wood - October 16th, 2006 at 11:27 AM

Quote:

:puke

the dude across the road just offered me his old bike, I think I'll stick to my buggy. :(

koolkarmakombi - October 16th, 2006 at 12:09 PM

Nah Pete, when your number is up, your number is up. Bikes are awesome, however getting done over by a truck is baaad bike, buggy, even in a 'real' car. As an ex ambo I belive you can survive 200kph get offs without a scratch and die in a volvo at 20kph!

Quote:
Originally posted by pete wood
Quote:

:puke

the dude across the road just offered me his old bike, I think I'll stick to my buggy. :(

Joel - October 16th, 2006 at 06:13 PM

trucks do just as much damage to cars as bikes so ur probably not much safer in a car

http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/database/crashphotos/files/post-26467-1158031667170052257.jpg

http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/database/crashphotos/files/post-5055-1152162803240400344.jpg

ok this ones taking it a bit far :P
http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/database/crashphotos/files/post-43744-1154777417957926171.jpg

-Joel

Schmoburger - October 16th, 2006 at 06:22 PM

Now thats what I like to see... F-250's getting p4wn3d!!!... BRING ON THE P4WN1N6!!!! :ninja: :bounce

Dirty big wastes of space they are... no wonder we are running out of oil with every second seppo driving one of them! :o

[ Edited on 16-10-2006 by Schmoburger ]

Volkswagenboy - October 16th, 2006 at 06:22 PM

And that's why b-doubles and road trains now must be fitted with front and rear underrun bars.
-Staggers.

VWCOOL - October 16th, 2006 at 06:48 PM

* "I'm in the glovebox" *