Board Logo

MISS VDUB - December 15th, 2006 at 01:33 PM

I strongly believe in karma, what goes around, comes around. Eye for an eye. Do a good deed, and it shall be returned! Lately karma is biting alot of people i know in the ass that really deserve it! :P

Who else here believes in karma? Are there any personal stories of good and bad karma out there?

Ash x

bus914 - December 15th, 2006 at 01:48 PM

i believe in self fulfilling prophecy, meaning that if you've done something bad and believe karma will get you, you will sooner or later associate a random event with bad karma. having said that, i think one shouldn’t go around pissing people off because if your conscience doesn't get you they will.:P

rupewrecht - December 15th, 2006 at 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bus914
i believe in self fulfilling prophecy, meaning that if you've done something bad and believe karma will get you, you will sooner or later associate a random event with bad karma. having said that, i think one shouldn’t go around pissing people off because if your conscience doesn't get you they will.:P

exactly! :thumb

baybuscamperkid - December 15th, 2006 at 02:08 PM

i believe in it in a way, because of chance, things are only likely to go wrong for so long before they get better, and on a logical level, if u mess with people and piss them off you are more likely to get a bad image and bad stuff will happen to you because of that. the right attitude is very important, i am working in a carpark at the moment, and my job is basically to watch all the cars go through and when i see a staff car turn them around and send them about 5min down the road, you would think doing that would get alot of negative responces, especially when this is in a major shopping centre and the carpark is devided all over the place stoppign people from getting to there normal parkign spots, but every person i wave through i give a little nod to, take a step back to acknowlege them as they come through, the same way you would step back from polightnes in a hallway or doorway to let a person pass, and i have a compassionate tome every time i have to send a car back out.
as a result about 90% of people nod and smile back as they drive past, the majority of staff are apologetic about their mistake and not at all peeved about havign to drive to the opposite end of the centre, i have only been doing this job since monday, and allready i have built up enough of a rapore that almost all of the people who use my carpark regularly (every day or 2) (which is about 10-20% of the no. of people who use this carpark) actually wave or say hi as they enter. so yes, karma does work, in the same way as positive energy, make someone feel good and they will happily return the favour.

koolkarmakombi - December 15th, 2006 at 02:36 PM

totally

what goes around definitely comes around

Tazz - December 16th, 2006 at 01:32 AM

Ask Earl.......

Tazz

hipichic - December 16th, 2006 at 11:10 AM

LOL! Earl knows all about it!
I believe in Karma, but lately I think I must have been really evil in a past life, I'm copping so my crap!
so over it now!

buzzbug - December 17th, 2006 at 07:04 AM

I wish that Karma would bite some people in the arse.

One of the guys i work with has a habit of aquiring things without others knowledge.
I have been a victim of the prick.
I have caught him rumaging through other peoples bags and taking cigarettes without asking.
No matter what i did or how red handed i caught him, he always got off.
I don't know if someone was looking out for him or one of the boss' was covering for him, nothing would stick to him.

I'm not asking much but if Karma would hit him (and by Karma I mean a Mack Truck) i would be greatly appreciative.

Lee.

last celtic warrior - December 18th, 2006 at 07:37 AM

Sorry Lee, I don't have a Mack truck, but I have a Pug that thinks it's a Mack. Nice big bullbar I built for pushing trees and cars and stuff (just been using it helping clear our road of trees after big storm 2 days ago).

Send the little ferret up this way for a holiday and email my a pic of him...

MISS VDUB - December 19th, 2006 at 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by koolkarmakombi
totally

what goes around definitely comes around

So true!

pete wood - December 19th, 2006 at 03:34 PM

karma? no I don't believe in it. Lot's of nice people have terrible things happen to them, lot's of nasty jerks get away with all sorts of stuff in life. However, I do believe in natural consequences, and I believe everyone will have to explain their actions to the big boss one day.....and I mean everyone.

MISS VDUB - December 19th, 2006 at 04:24 PM

Noice one! Tis the season to be jolly! :rudolf

pyr0 - December 19th, 2006 at 04:34 PM

oo trust me ive been very very joooly since about 1 this arvods

MISS VDUB - December 19th, 2006 at 04:37 PM

Oh god i can tell Luke! :beer

Getting into the Christmas spirit... or is it "SPIRITS"? :smilegrin:

Ash x

pyr0 - December 19th, 2006 at 04:44 PM

which ver rtde boss buysa

MISS VDUB - December 19th, 2006 at 04:52 PM

Translation:

"which ever the boss buys" :crazy:

pyr0 - December 19th, 2006 at 04:59 PM

theheheee yeeh :beer

koolkarmakombi - December 19th, 2006 at 05:07 PM

True Pete however its about the way you live your journey, no one said it would come back in this life!

Those dudes that do all sorts of nasty stuff still have to wear what they do.....

Quote:
Originally posted by pete wood
karma? no I don't believe in it. Lot's of nice people have terrible things happen to them, lot's of nasty jerks get away with all sorts of stuff in life. However, I do believe in natural consequences, and I believe everyone will have to explain their actions to the big boss one day.....and I mean everyone.