Board Logo

So what'd ya get for Chrissy
OZ Towdster - December 25th, 2007 at 03:10 PM

My good wife gave me a karcher 520 presure cleaner which will be great for the back patio and cleaning the offroaders now where on water restrictions in our area

555bug - December 25th, 2007 at 05:25 PM

nada mate, well we did have a baby on the 19th so she may have been distracted :) I'm getting myself a berg shifter though.

blutopless2 - December 25th, 2007 at 05:44 PM

got a digital camera and a remote control 1/10th electric 60's beetle.

greedy53 - December 25th, 2007 at 05:59 PM

got a digital picture frame great now everyone can see what a bloody hopeless pic stuffer i am but on the lighter side i can use the pictures

hellbugged - December 25th, 2007 at 07:24 PM

S.F.A. ..........i think i used all my credits last year

mscabrio - December 25th, 2007 at 07:26 PM

New wheels for the Cabrio ......

And Nana and Grandad are looking after my 11 week daughter Emma overnight, so it looks like Santa will be brining me a full nights sleep ...... Can't wait till it gets dark!!!

crewcabconnection - December 25th, 2007 at 08:12 PM

Kenwood USB Head Unit, Kenwood Splits, Kenwood Amp for Splits, Kenwood Monoblock for Sub, and guess what, a Kenwood Sub. That has solved the annoying rattle in the rear venetian in my Fastie.

Tazz - December 25th, 2007 at 08:28 PM

Scat shifter, Flat 4 type3 roofrack(On order), and some stuff arriving from the US for the square.
And a cool shrek cup!
Gotta love the green.

Tazz

reub - December 25th, 2007 at 09:05 PM

My inlaws had my VWRX logo turned into a necklace piece in silver....absolutely wrapped....looks fantastic. Will have to post a pic when I get a chance. Also scored the red and black Jada 1:64 drag beetles and one of the 1:24 'for sale' beetles too...

Go the VW stuff :)

The Bigfella - December 25th, 2007 at 10:01 PM

4 pairs of jocks and a shirt

oh yeah - a cheque from a client in yesterday's mail - and four more jobs!

pod - December 25th, 2007 at 10:14 PM

bought myself a pipe-bender and some spotties,but waiting for the sales:tu:

bugeyedbabe - December 26th, 2007 at 12:11 AM

91 golf cab!
Yeh i know i have posted it but i cant help myself.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/hipsadef2u/Image062.jpg

Oh and santa also got me some new king springs and koni adjustables.

Beb

donn - December 26th, 2007 at 05:53 AM

Walk in the Bungle Bungles, great, never been there and always wanted to, now reading the paperwork I find it's in the middle of February and for two weeks, heat and humidity'l kill me I'm sure so now I gotta park the buggy and start walking to get in some sorta nick to make the distance

boristherat - December 26th, 2007 at 09:27 AM

Got the green light to order my wheels from the States. Got a great deal and they're on the way....should be here Monday!!

Sioux - December 26th, 2007 at 10:22 AM

i got a '60 beetle cab money box :lol: and a beetle versus mini tic tac toe set :lol: a couple of shirts and jocks,

and a 320gb hdd :spin::smilegrin::smilegrin::starhit: feels awesome to finally have some space on the pc haha

Bizarre - December 26th, 2007 at 11:16 AM

a split kombi salt and pepper shaker

I also (asked for) and got the Memphis Album by Guy Sebastian. (puts flame suit on:D)
yeah - embarrased to ask for it but it is a great soul driving album. I LOVE soul music

Dont particularly like his original stuff but the bloke can sing and sing soul

Also scored (with wife) a wollemi pine off her brother
Just got to convince the missus to leave it in a pot rather than plant it:lol:

LIFE IN THE LOW LANE - December 26th, 2007 at 04:14 PM

Well i got new Pioneer head unit(with Ipod controller) and new Pioneer 6" 3 ways for doors. Socks, offroad rubber floor mats for hilux, Ceramic tiles one with cabrio beetle and the other with Splitty, some crap for my house and the best one of all a signed collectors edition photo collage of Michael Jordan. Cost my wife a fortune and has had it on layby for about 6 months paying it off.

By looking at that list i think I did alright.....

ancientbugger - December 27th, 2007 at 05:53 PM

My missus got me a VW watch off of ebay-very kisch, but we got a head unit for my sons baja plus a load of stuff on its way from George at Classic for his car as well so really that also counts as mine;)

amazeer - December 27th, 2007 at 06:34 PM

I got the greatest issue of FF&R ever. The one with my kombi in it. Actually got it a month ago but had to buy the whole 10 year collection, now I have found and bought another, on its own, for just $5 doh.

I also got a snorkel mask and flippers. Its just been low tide and I have just got back from my first outing. Why have I not done this before!!! It was bloody awesome. Stupid little fish wont get out of your way, legal size bream just look at you. Saw a few rays, morwong, one groper and a hundred other species I wouldnt have a clue what they are. A huge snail that must have been 15 centimetres. Only thing is... it was F'N freezing. I think I am off to buy a wetsuit tomorrow and a drive down to Jervis Bay. I can see this is going to be an expensive hobby to replace VW's. How much does underwater photography cost?

teya_69bug - December 27th, 2007 at 08:51 PM

i got theses

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n158/lesbian_mummy_2/Image076.jpg

also got new pc some dvds and some new bbq stuff, dvds all the normal stuff but must say i didnt get anything i dont like this yr :crazy:

Dak-A-Tak - December 28th, 2007 at 11:37 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone on here !! Looks like some fine gifts above !!
My wife found me a new toy to play with , just before christmas ,had to make a quick trip down south (Sydney) to pick it up .
This should clean up well and make a fine new tow car ( Dak-ATak racing )
All so received, new season 3 Overhaulin (vol 1 ,vol 3) dvd's from my wife . Have watch 8 storys outoff 20 .Very cool !!!

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/Dak-A-Tak/100_0275.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/Dak-A-Tak/100_0276.jpg

Tazz - December 29th, 2007 at 10:24 AM

Seems Xmas was good for a lot of us!

Tazz

donn - December 29th, 2007 at 10:39 AM

So how about what you gave to yours? Me? Jewelery the cost of which coulda overcome my fuel problems, but it was worth it (I think) to see her face light up.

Tazz - December 29th, 2007 at 11:57 AM

Me? 91 Golf Cab and some new lowered king springs and Koni Adjustables.

Tazz

THUDKNUCKLE - December 29th, 2007 at 06:12 PM

digital camera thats shock prrof and water proof to take some more pics of my new baja project unfurling and a years subscription to vw magazine yay

barls - December 30th, 2007 at 06:29 AM

i got a shit load of vw stuff ranging from a tic- tac toe board with minis and bugs as pieces to coffee mugs with bugs on them. ill post some pics later