Board Logo

Monster Garage website.
Twokombies - December 29th, 2007 at 12:15 PM

Anyone else having difficulty getting it t owork besides me?
If not can someone let me in on the secret to working it please?

Special Air Service - December 29th, 2007 at 12:30 PM

My impression is that it is probably still being constructed so only limited features are working yet.
I was just on there myself
Cheers
Brendan

GTMac - December 29th, 2007 at 12:42 PM

Can get in but no pics or text. As SAS said prob still under construction.

matberry - December 29th, 2007 at 08:23 PM

Same

XXX-1.8T - December 29th, 2007 at 10:08 PM

whats the link i can't get in touch with Damo's mobile did he lose it?

pod - December 29th, 2007 at 10:48 PM

http://www.monstergarage.com.au 

XXX-1.8T - December 30th, 2007 at 12:00 AM

can anyone pm me his mobile?

shaihulud - December 30th, 2007 at 12:08 AM

I logged on for a while and then I was told to eat shit. I don't care who someone is, that's not the way to run a business. As far as I'm concerned they can eat shit. I logged off.

555bug - December 30th, 2007 at 12:13 AM

my 2c way to much flash, I have a T1 connection so it is cool for me but for the rest of the world?? however its been a number of years since I was in web design so the world might have changed :)

Sioux - December 30th, 2007 at 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shaihulud
and then I was told to eat shit.

they must sell alot of it :lol:

kroozzn63 - December 30th, 2007 at 06:48 AM

yeah id say the "eat shit" might be a hacker or damo having a laugh ,dont take it seriously "shaihulud" as for the site id say mix of too much flash my website had the same probs hey costa, and probably under construction as well looks interesting anyway great to see a new player in the game hope the service is good im sure the product is with damo at the wheel

shaihulud - December 30th, 2007 at 10:22 AM

I did take that imprecation seriously at the time. I'm an old man and I'm allowed to be grumpy; nay I'm expected to be grumpy. It looks interesting. Usually I can't be bothered with fancy flashy sites, but I'll wait a while and log on later.

Twokombies - December 30th, 2007 at 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shaihulud
I logged on for a while and then I was told to eat shit. I don't care who someone is, that's not the way to run a business. As far as I'm concerned they can eat shit. I logged off.

I wasn't impressed with that either, but didn't want to bag a sponsor of this site. They a getting thin on the ground lately, but I was a little confronted by their supposed sense of Yoomer.

Tazz - December 30th, 2007 at 12:14 PM

Sounds like a the site was hacked.
The eat shit is a dead givaway.

Tazz

VWFREAK - December 30th, 2007 at 07:01 PM

The site shows potential. lol, the Red beetle on the site now lives in Canberra owned by Tim and he's a very happy customer.