Board Logo

love classic
greedy53 - December 30th, 2007 at 05:02 PM

i walked in and thought well now i know where all the stuff has gone like a little kid :lol:

http://www.classicveedub.com.au/Photo_Gallery/Photo_Gallery.asp 

ancientbugger - December 30th, 2007 at 05:26 PM

I'm so glad he's in Sydney and not up here on the Sunshine Coast. I spend a fair bit with George and that's only because of his website. If he was up here I'd be in there every second moment, divorced and very, very poor. (actually i am very, very poor but that's because I'm married and have children!!!) but really I'll have to pop down there when I've won lotto:D

greedy53 - December 30th, 2007 at 07:37 PM

yep a real joy to play in there but it does keep ya poor

kombikim - December 31st, 2007 at 08:15 AM

unfortunately I work only 1km away, & keep going there after work, - every week he has something new, I see people walk in for a small thingie & walk out with armfuls of stuff, trying to figure out how to hide purchase from missus.

HOWEVER, you should note that he is closed until Jan 10th, taking a short well earned break

teya_69bug - December 31st, 2007 at 12:35 PM

yep i know id be one of the ones who walks in for one thing and walk out with same much stuff id need a trailer to get home.. im guessing thats why both my father in law and mrs wont let me go down there.. lol same as im banned from super cheap auto an all places of the like..
im kinda like that guy in the add who makes him kid catch a cab home or tryes to hide it in the garage.. lol
ill get to go one day and look out when i come home you be able to hear the mrs all over aus.. lol