Board Logo

Little buggers...
chickenfillet - August 3rd, 2008 at 09:02 AM

First time in ages I didn't put the Karmann away in the garage, about 6 cars in the street had their tyres slashed, I got off lightly compared to my neighbour, all 4 tyres were popped.

Does anyone know of a tyre centre open on a Sunday in the inner west?

Cheers,
Kev

donn - August 3rd, 2008 at 09:23 AM

Catchem, put their feet in the tyres, fill the tyres with concrete and then over the side, good fish food!!!!!!!!!!!!

ancientbugger - August 3rd, 2008 at 09:26 AM

I can't believe you seem so casual about it?! That really sucks big time.

newghia - August 3rd, 2008 at 10:08 AM

Hi Fillet,
There used to be one in Campsie (one street back from the main street), other than that try Australias best or yellow pages ,
hope you can get it sorted today & put it away tonight before anything very bad happens.

chickenfillet - August 3rd, 2008 at 10:26 AM

Cheers for that, looking them up now. Hard to get too pissed off, had special cuddles from the wifey to make up for it!

Kev

donn - August 3rd, 2008 at 03:01 PM

Well if thats the way it goes, catchem and send em round to my place, I'll leave the soob out the front .

newghia - August 3rd, 2008 at 07:39 PM

Hope you got it fixed & put away otherwise you might be late to work tomorrow!!!!!!!

chickenfillet - August 3rd, 2008 at 07:52 PM

Howdy All,

Funny how good things come out of the crappy, I went over to the guys at 7 day Tyres at Granville, when I told him what had happened and that it was for a VW he found a perfect matching second hand michelin and set it up for $50.

Awesome.
Kev