Board Logo

Be Part of Volkswagen History in Australia
vw54 - May 26th, 2009 at 08:24 AM

Be Part of Volkswagen History in Australia – Golf Drivers Wanted

Volkswagen Group Australia are offering the unique opportunity to be part of local Volkswagen History. We will be reaching a significant milestone of the 100,000th Golf sold in Australia within the next few weeks and would like to stage a celebration for the occasion.

The aim is to create a unique photo opportunity to capture this important moment and we need your help.

If you drive any model Golf and are keen for your vehicle to be part of the photo, simply show up with your vehicle on the day. We will be providing lunch and every participating Golf driver will receive a gift on the day. Apart from that, you will receive your own personal print of the event photo in the mail once the actual 100,000th Golf has been sold.

Date: Saturday, 30th May 2009
Time: 12.30 pm sharp – 3.00 pm
Venue: Barangaroo (near Darling Harbour)
Hickson Road, Sydney
Watch out for Volkswagen Signage

All we need is your commitment to show up with your Golf on the day and your willingness to participate in the activity. You’d have to arrive at 12.30 pm sharp and stay until roughly 3.00 pm while the photo is taken. Please email below information to nadine.nethery@volkswagen.com.au.

Registration is vital by Tuesday, 26th May 2009.

58camper - May 26th, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Dave,
What information do you want emailed to Nadine. ??? I could not see anything with your post.

BTW- Registration on the same day as the nofication will result minimal attendance and be a less than positive result for VGA.

vw54 - May 26th, 2009 at 01:08 PM

Bill

Thatsa copy of an email she psent me to advertise the eventl

Phil74Camper - May 26th, 2009 at 07:40 PM

Bill we only heard about this on Sunday - pity about the short notice. VWGA's girls were handing out info sheets at the Nationals. We told VWGA that the 100,000th Golf was due this year, several months ago.

Nadine wants your name, address, phone no, email address, and the year, model details and rego number of your Golf. While she said that the closeoff was 26th (today!), I am sure that late entries would be accepted.

vw54 - May 27th, 2009 at 07:01 AM

bump