Board Logo

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY
matt - January 26th, 2010 at 07:04 AM

as the title says happy australia. wether its just a day off work or it has real meaning too you, i for 1 am glad for the day off to celebrate this great country.

cheers

matt

vw54 - January 26th, 2010 at 07:21 AM

yes happy aussie day

should be a good one

Special Air Service - January 26th, 2010 at 07:50 AM

Cheers guys

MISS VDUB - January 26th, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Listening to Triple J's hottest 100 and playing with some fine German Automobiles.

How else would you want to spend Australia Day!

amazeer - January 26th, 2010 at 11:38 AM

got up at 5:30 to marshal for an aquathon, only had 2 members of the public give me shit. Was much better than previous years, didnt see any drunken hooligan redneck racism disguised as patriotism before midday. Just people having BBQ's, playing cricket, kicking a footy. I may begin to start liking this holiday again. Now home drinking a beer, listening to the hottest 100, surfing the net. Once the sun loses its nuke rating I'll go for a snorkel this afternoon.

zedman - January 26th, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Yeah have a good day everyone, 41 degrees out here, barbie and plenty of beers.:lol:

ian.mezz - January 26th, 2010 at 02:36 PM

I am a proud Aussie
I will be out in the great Aussie sun with my made in china, Aussie flag beach towel:crazy:
my made in china, telegraph free bucket hat:lol:
My made in China, Aussie flags hanging off my car.:lol:
and I be wearing my bonds singlet that I think are made in china .:lol:
I hope everbody has a great day off.

1303Steve - January 26th, 2010 at 07:37 PM

Hi

I took Davids bug to the NRMA Motorfest, great day as always, I was even interviewed by the BBC. Photos soon.

Steve

colonel mustard - January 26th, 2010 at 07:46 PM

^^^ photos soon indeed. I went to the bayside restorers club brekkie/cruise. photos soon also.... (just the dubs though..)

1303Steve - January 27th, 2010 at 11:19 PM

Hi

Photos that I took here http://www.clubvw.org.au/NRMA%202010/index.htm  they are not all VW photos, some cars that I liked as well.

I was interviewed by the BBC about the new winging pom eggs.

Steve