Board Logo

Vee-Dub Pets
jjwebb123 - April 17th, 2010 at 09:27 PM

Hey Guys.Today i was working on our kombi (Flipper) and our Red Blue Cattle dog hoped up inside the kombi.I got her a rag and she laid there for about 2 hours while i worked on the Kombi.

It made me think and wonder if there are any other Vee-Dub pets out there.Post some pics,tell their story.
Look forward to your posts.:blush:

rose - April 18th, 2010 at 02:04 PM

When ever I get in my oval my cat Claude is in there. I locked him in there for a few hours in the garage one night by mistake one time cause I didn't know he was still in there. By chance I went out to the garage for something and there he was sitting on the front driver seat reaching up to the windscreen meaowing at me. Lucky I didn't lock him in there all night. So now I check to make sure he still isn't in there. He loves my oval as much as I do or I think he just loves me has to be where I am.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/montem/mixedvwroseclaud079-1.jpg

polak - April 18th, 2010 at 02:44 PM

dog doesnt really care, but my cat is obsessed with cars, vw or not its always there to lend a paw :lol:

and in one of the pics in my bug, if u r wondering what the white mop thing is under the cat, its my mum's maltese... lol

polak - April 18th, 2010 at 02:45 PM

:punk:

polak - April 18th, 2010 at 02:48 PM

:crazy:

rose - April 18th, 2010 at 04:23 PM

your cat's cute

jjwebb123 - April 18th, 2010 at 05:34 PM

cool pics.:tu:

Joel - April 18th, 2010 at 07:52 PM

its been a few years since ive had dogs but 45kg of rotty used to sit in the back of my bug and my little foxy used to ride up on the parcel tray

my oldest cat also has a thing for sleeping in parcel trays

she's 17 years old and starting to go deaf but i dont have the heart to do subwoofer cat trick

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/Buggin_74/Amy010.jpg

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/31/128646546638064026.jpg

and my youngest loves riding around in cars also one of those rare cats that loves water

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/Buggin_74/Photo0015800x640.jpg

polak - April 18th, 2010 at 08:17 PM

thanks Rose, yeah he is a cutie. when he wants to be. lol he loves water too Joel, in a thunder storm the psycho feline sits in the middle of the driveway as if he were sunbaking.....

Joel - April 18th, 2010 at 08:23 PM

some cats are just like that
he's often coming inside like a drowned rat not even fussed

greasykitchen - April 18th, 2010 at 09:04 PM

Back when I had a bug, I found my (parents') cat asleep on a jumper I left on the parcel shelf.

Their other cat usually sleeps on my golf's warm bonnet whenever I go over there these days (but he's not a VW loyalist - he'll do it to any car).

These photos make me miss my cat...

coletrickle - April 18th, 2010 at 09:34 PM

No pics of my best mate but if you were at warrick you would have seen a pic of the infamous Micheal.J.Dog on the passengers window.I got him from some junkie grubs that couldn't/wouldn't look after him,he was runnin on the road wondering the neighbourhood lookin 4 food,had to do the right thing.He's been living in luxury now for 8 odd years he just loves riding shotgun in my bug.He used to love riding in ritchies 66 13 window deluxe until he smashed it big time,then it sat in his yard.No gates at ritchies but mike's record for un supervised sitting in the back of the van doors open was an honest 12 hrs.He's not one to make freinds eaisly but when he's your freind you'll know it and can rest assured he will kill to protect what he loves,that being said he's never drawn blood biting people that arn't welcome ask the indian door to door man and Peter Page mike made pete play statue for about 20 min:DBut he's a real poof in the big picture cause Matt Berrys little bischon freeise?(white fluffy little)dog billy beat him up 5 times in one day!

Craig Torrens - April 18th, 2010 at 09:50 PM

Seems to be a lot of VW's and pussy.........am I in heaven ?

polak - April 18th, 2010 at 09:53 PM

plenty comments on my mind but decided just to bite my tongue :crazy:

Craig Torrens - April 18th, 2010 at 09:57 PM

meeeeeooooow :D

DylanTheDubber - April 19th, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Yeah my cat is a vw pet. The other day it walked up the street and hopped inside a mates type 3 motch and was sitting on the seats lol. No pic but i shoulda got one.

From Dylan

Iris-the-lovebug - April 21st, 2010 at 01:22 PM

My cat Guinness is a VW pet...
much to my annoyance...

She jumps up on the back parcel shelf and sleeps, and thats ok but she sometimes claws at it before falling asleep,

But the MOST annoying thing is that you leave the door open for TWO SECONDS and she's jumped in and under the seat... you only notice she's there when you're already halfway down the street!!!! Lucky she's so cute.....