Board Logo

New owner at CUSTOM VEE DUB
Pete - January 14th, 2011 at 04:50 PM

Been trading for 2 months now so thought id better get my butt into gear and let people know whats going on..........I have posted on Kombi club already but just in case...!!!!
Some of you know me as "Pete the mechanic" down at Custom Vee Dub, but I have been given the opportunity to take over the business so have taken it with both hands and ready to expand my clientel even further. I am a sole trader now so you will only deal with me and only me when you call.
I enjoy working on the "old air cooled" VW's and will be continuing to do so over the coming years so if you have any issues with your vehicles dont hesitate so give me a buzz and ill help you out the best I can.

Cheers Peter

CUSTOM VEE DUB 33564356

Bizarre - January 14th, 2011 at 04:51 PM

Good on you Pete

Congratulations :tu:

The_Bronze. - January 14th, 2011 at 07:48 PM

Congrats on the acquisition.

Best of luck. I'm sure you'll do well.

B.

Andy - January 14th, 2011 at 08:58 PM

Good luck Pete!! Hope it goes well.

DubCrazy - January 14th, 2011 at 09:40 PM

u know what you need and thats a great car to show off ur work, want to buy ur old Baja back :lol:

steff..............

ancientbugger - January 14th, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Good on you Pete. Where are my pivot boxes!!!:smilegrin:

71dub - January 14th, 2011 at 10:12 PM

good on you pete good luck

h - January 14th, 2011 at 11:28 PM

nice one pete! :tu:

Pete - January 15th, 2011 at 07:23 AM

Thanks for your support guys! Im planning on having a BBQ at some stage early in the year after the flood crisis has subsided just so people can come down and have a snag and a chat!! ill post details shortly...... Cheers

Pete - January 15th, 2011 at 07:26 AM

Ill give you $2 for the beast mate!, not that its not worth every penny of what your asking but thats all i can find in my toolbox at the moment LOL !!

Quote:
Originally posted by DubCrazy
u know what you need and thats a great car to show off ur work, want to buy ur old Baja back :lol:

steff..............

Pete - January 15th, 2011 at 07:28 AM

All boxed up ready to go mate, ill post them first thing monday morning, had a couple of jobs to finish off before the weekend and ran out of time getting to post office!. Ill even throw in a newly designed CVD sticker free of charge!!!. Talk soon mate Cheers

Quote:
Originally posted by ancientbugger
Good on you Pete. Where are my pivot boxes!!!:smilegrin:

ancientbugger - January 15th, 2011 at 09:25 AM

That's ok Pete I'm in no rush plus I think you've probably got your hands full at the moment.

Craig Torrens - January 15th, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Congrats Pete !

ancientbugger - January 18th, 2011 at 08:01 PM

Wow, we got the boxes already, good service as well!:)

TheMiniMan - January 20th, 2011 at 08:54 AM

well done Pete, you`ll be even busy-er now

is Dave still working with you?

Matt

vwsteve - January 20th, 2011 at 09:46 AM

good stuff pete, vws during the day and gigs at pubs at night, you will be busy:lol:

Pete - January 23rd, 2011 at 12:01 PM

Hey Matty!!, long time no speak!, no mate im on my own now, dave is doing fab work but not from the stafford premisis. Call in 1 day hey??? Cheers pete

Quote:
Originally posted by TheMiniMan
well done Pete, you`ll be even busy-er now

is Dave still working with you?

Matt

Pete - January 23rd, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Nah mate gave up the gigs a while back,was taking its toll!!!, gotta little 1 on the way so its time to turn into a grown up, haha who am i kidding??

Quote:
Originally posted by vwsteve
good stuff pete, vws during the day and gigs at pubs at night, you will be busy:lol:

Anthiron - January 23rd, 2011 at 12:13 PM

nice one pete. Good to hear.

TheMiniMan - January 23rd, 2011 at 04:22 PM

will do Pete, be good to catch up again
cheers
Matt

Fossil - August 11th, 2024 at 01:23 PM

Seen in the latest VWMA that Custom VeeDub is under New Management ????

Andy - August 11th, 2024 at 09:43 PM

Interesting, I saw they were represented at Valla. Hope they continue the great work, places to work on old VW's are getting few and far between.