Board Logo

DO NOT tail gate :D
bajachris88 - February 14th, 2012 at 10:41 AM

We all feel like this at one jerk or another lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0G66aOUzOc&feature=related 

Chris.

bones65 - February 14th, 2012 at 03:05 PM

That's priceless. Going to have to remember that next time some clown gets to close to me :mad:

vlad01 - February 14th, 2012 at 04:04 PM

you know what I do.

Mate of mine and I get the walky talkys out and we team up on the road to piss tailgaters off by getting in front of them and trapping them behind and slowly slow down and don't let them pass.

Then we sort of leap frog so the tailgater gets mad and tries to get by behind who is first them we leap frog back the other way and the tailgater jumps lane to get in front of the other car. we just do this for k's on end playing with the bastard.

lol you should see them go nuts and start punching their steering wheel.

Same mate also trapped this asshole trady that was tailgating him, he planned out this counter attack that made the guy in the ute stack his use at a roundabout and all his crap flew out of the tray and all over the road and he finished him off by beeping and waving to him.

When he tells the story is a pisser :lol:

bugmaniaar - February 14th, 2012 at 06:57 PM

Ha classic.
All i do is wash my windows and they soon back off..
Mostly they are P plates in #&*%!@& commodores.Sorry if you drive one of those

helbus - February 14th, 2012 at 07:04 PM

I just let them go past. They will get their karma.

vlad01 - February 15th, 2012 at 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bugmaniaar
Ha classic.
All i do is wash my windows and they soon back off..
Mostly they are P plates in #&*%!@& commodores.Sorry if you drive one of those

I find people in utes, vans and ford territorys are the one who tailgate.

donn - February 15th, 2012 at 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by vlad01
you know what I do.

Mate of mine and I get the walky talkys out and we team up on the road to piss tailgaters off by getting in front of them and trapping them behind and slowly slow down and don't let them pass.

Then we sort of leap frog so the tailgater gets mad and tries to get by behind who is first them we leap frog back the other way and the tailgater jumps lane to get in front of the other car. we just do this for k's on end playing with the bastard.

Same mate also trapped this asshole trady that was tailgating him, he planned out this counter attack that made the guy in the ute stack his use at a roundabout and all his crap flew out of the tray and all over the road and he finished him off by beeping and waving to him.

Sounds like a real imature / shouldn't be on the road act to me, move over and let them past, you never know why they are in such a hurry, maybe on the way to an emergency of some kind, what does it matter if they are on your arse just make sure you don't cause any problems on the road yourself, thats your resposability not causing some bloke to loose all his gear off his ute and thus creating havock for other road users.

vassy66T1 - February 15th, 2012 at 09:45 AM

Great film clip ... but best left to the movies and gangsters :yes:

vlad01 - February 15th, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by donn
Quote:
Originally posted by vlad01
you know what I do.

Sounds like a real imature / shouldn't be on the road act to me, move over and let them past, you never know why they are in such a hurry, maybe on the way to an emergency of some kind, what does it matter if they are on your arse just make sure you don't cause any problems on the road yourself, thats your resposability not causing some bloke to loose all his gear off his ute and thus creating havock for other road users.

I am talking about those who on purposely sit behind you even if there is plenty of space to pass.

Yes there are even assholes that change lanes just to keep tailgating you. you move over to let them pass and they just move over and sit behind you again. They deserve punishment :lol:

donn - February 15th, 2012 at 01:05 PM

without evidence to change my mind I stick by my original assesment :td:

vlad01 - February 15th, 2012 at 03:22 PM

I don't let people stand over me and threaten me whether face to face or driving or what ever the circumstances are.

I have been tempted to do what was in the video few times. :punk: nothing pisses me off more than tailgaters and stupid personal physical attacks from people on the road for no reason.

Stand up and fight, teach them a lesson.

vassy66T1 - February 15th, 2012 at 03:55 PM

Speaking of movies ... "Anger Management" is one of my all time favourites :yes:

Goose fra ba !!!!

vlad01 - February 15th, 2012 at 08:51 PM

:lol: haha ok

helbus - February 15th, 2012 at 09:22 PM

It is easier to change the sail, than change the wind!

Just let them go, and you can enjoy what you are doing.