Board Logo

full automatic 71 conv sbug for sale
depressing - August 8th, 2007 at 06:26 PM

i have had sthis vw for 4 years, and its now over. i spent 6000thous on it, but now its seazed up. the gearbox was reco about 4 years, engine about 3years. suspension replaced, new white soft top, should be a1 mechaniclly but obviously not. im sick of spending money on it. btw it needs small amount of rust repairs and new paint job.

car sucks but i wont take anything. so make me a offer send a bid to 0410888608 thanks

mackaymanx - August 8th, 2007 at 07:02 PM

location?
photos?

MickH - August 8th, 2007 at 08:01 PM

Please complete all details as required or post will be deleted.

The Rules

The Buying, Selling, and Swapping Parts section is for trading and finding parts and portions of cars for wrecking only. If you post goods or want to buy ads here after the start date (20/12/2004), you hereby accept these conditions.

The first post of a thread must contain the following details:

Seller's Name – first name is all that is required, not a nickname or login etc.
Suburb / Post Code – suburb name in full and postcode of suburb so no confusion between states/ cities
Item Description including Brand – Much info as possible, include brand if known.
Condition – Picture is best but if no picture is available than be as descriptive as you can
Item Cost - ie $ 1 ono

Sorry to hear about your dub...if you want it to go to a good home,filling in the details as listed above WILL help you sell it.

Michael

pod - August 8th, 2007 at 10:06 PM

since when did they make a fully auto beetle???

PrettyBlueBug - August 9th, 2007 at 09:38 AM

I'd say it's a stickshift auto..... :P

Joel - August 9th, 2007 at 07:47 PM

ive seen a few bugs with type 3 autos in them
heres probably another one for the collection
the amount of young girls i met that have wanted an auto beetle doesnt surprise me that quite a few have been converted

http://image-cache.boostcruising.com/database/readersrides/files/Jumo200511162100ridefile5.jpg

[ Edited on 9-8-2007 by DUB74L ]

PrettyBlueBug - August 10th, 2007 at 03:49 PM

:sniffle:

pod - August 10th, 2007 at 06:37 PM

now thats a lot of work to convert just ask nbturbo