Board Logo

[WTB - TAS] SC or DC Preferably on the road
StephenM - October 17th, 2007 at 06:46 PM

Basically I´m looking for a SC or DC somewhere in Tassie. Registered and in ok sort of condition, as they were a work vehicle they were used. A lowlight would be the best possible option but there aren´t many around i realise. A project vehicle I´d also consider but only if it was good value.

If you know of anyone with one would you be able to put me in touch.

Thanks, Stevie

65busser - October 17th, 2007 at 07:03 PM

How much you thinking of parting with Stevie?

Rural Baja - October 18th, 2007 at 08:48 AM

There was one down at hobart complete apart from engine and box for $150. Was rusty but had the gates etc. Was a 71 and u couldnt of really gone wrong with it.

Ill keeo my eye out, there a yellow 74-75 as a work ute out hobart road youngtown. Is a sc and good nick. Ill get his number if you like.

Cheers Will

StephenM - October 18th, 2007 at 07:05 PM

Point me in the direction of that ´71 Will! I be super interested in that lowlight ute, if you could find the details for me it would be very, much appreciated. What a great project! That SC thats a work ute, Ed Storer is asking about her for me. At least I think its that one.

Probable looking to spend up to $6k could do a bit more if the right one came along 65busser.

Rural Baja - October 19th, 2007 at 10:21 AM

bloke who had it sold it. he is a mate of Eds. Username on here is Bluescorpion. and he might be able to point you i the direction of where it went. He also had a hightop 75 panel. Anyway ill get the number of hat ue and il send it to you. Cheers Will

StephenM - October 19th, 2007 at 06:27 PM

Thanks Will. Much appreciated.

sastun - November 6th, 2007 at 09:15 PM

How'd you go chasin that ute? They are a great vehicle no doubt about it, theres one on ebay about to sell in the next few days, you should check it out. I have a 74 dc in similar condition but with a fresh 2litre that I'm planning to sell soon if you are still interested and haven't found one yet. let me know, cheers..:)

StephenM - November 7th, 2007 at 08:28 PM

I've just brought a 75 DC its a project car. But am always on the look out for any A/C VW. Would still love a SC. the one will was looking at the guy doesn't want to sell until he has a replacement vehicle.