Board Logo

67 bug
Unity-28 - November 8th, 2007 at 08:01 PM

Hey guys and gals, Decided to sell my 67 Bug....selling WITHOUT wheels, skirts, alberts, venetians or rack. Has new Brake hoses, Brake Linings, lowered between 1 and 2 outer splines on the rear (JNR356 and I just played with the height!) and has a 4 inch narrowed beam in it. it is still 6 volt. In regards to wheels, I can put it back to wide 5 stockies, or 4 lug stocks.....Price is as follows...

$3500 with dropped spindles, or 3200 without dropped spindles.....

Nectar, in Maidstone 3012. Ph 0414 580 857.

Thanks.

Unity-28 - November 10th, 2007 at 11:05 PM

Would Even consider swap, or part swap for a pre 69 Notch, depending what condition.

Thanks, Nectar

reub - November 10th, 2007 at 11:16 PM

Man...good luck with sale - not that you'll need it.
Love those wheels too! I'll have to own a car one day with polished fuchs - 4.5" up front and 6" at the rear. :yes:

DubbinDan - November 16th, 2007 at 06:56 PM

Lovely ride. Good luck with the sale. Please pardon my ignorance but what are "alberts"?

Pumba - November 16th, 2007 at 08:52 PM

The mirrors cheers shane.

So-Low - November 23rd, 2007 at 11:11 AM

hi
looks great!
whats the condition of body? paint? interior trim? any rust issues? is the engine 1300 stock?
how you running the 130 pcd... have you upgraded to a disk brake front end or are you running adaptors?
does the car require much for a 'roadworthy' (other that height issues)
thanks
adam

Unity-28 - November 23rd, 2007 at 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by So-Low
hi
looks great!
whats the condition of body? paint? interior trim? any rust issues? is the engine 1300 stock?
how you running the 130 pcd... have you upgraded to a disk brake front end or are you running adaptors?
does the car require much for a 'roadworthy' (other that height issues)
thanks
adam

Hi Mate, Body is ok, paint is ok....Interior is good. Rust, there is a little in the spare tyre area, and a little in the drivers a pillar (not bad at all). And yes, its a stock 1300. PCD is done with Disc brake upgrade up front, and 68Onward rear drums, that have been redrilled. For roadworthy, you will need to raise it, and guessing put a stock beam in it (i can supply). All lights work, It stops great due to new brakes and brake hoses. New shocks at the back, and new handbrake cables as well....New rear axle boots....So overall, will need stuff all for roady. It was unregistered when I bought it last November, and roadied so that I could reregister.

Thanks Nectar.

Unity-28 - November 30th, 2007 at 10:50 PM

Bump! Offers?

Thanks Nectar

floss - December 2nd, 2007 at 10:25 AM

do you have any stock rims for her?

Cheers
David

Unity-28 - December 2nd, 2007 at 02:53 PM

Yep, (somewhere!)

Nectar