Board Logo

WPVW CLEARANCE - NOW WITH PICS
hypo-vw - February 4th, 2008 at 05:27 PM

FOR SALE -

1971 speedway superbug . black . 1642cc 93bhp engine . dual 40idf webers . 42 x 38 heads . commodore wheels with alloy adaptors . flared guards . fibreglass bonnet , doors , guards , decklid . close ratio 3rd gear with 4.68 r&p . quick steer setup . ready to race and win . $8000-00

1956 oval beetle . orange . 2868cc 340bhp engine . NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED !! T60-1 garrett turbo , microtec injection , air to water intercooler . BRM alloys . andra registed and tech inspected . chromemoly cage . new race seat and harness . has run 10.49@131.5mph on a soft tune , will run high 9's . can be de-tuned and street driven . registed with engineer reports . NO LONGER FOR SALE ..........................

1962 beetle sports sedan .dark blue . 2460cc 145bhp engine . dual 48idf webers . dry sump system . close ratio transmission . OZ wheels 16 x 11 rear & 15 x 10 front . race slicks . cams approved alloy cage . ready to race and win . NO LONGER FOR SALE ...................

2004 fully enclosed car trailer . aluminum chequer-plate floor and ramp . white . tows really well . 6 meters long inside , 2.0 high , 2.4 wide . internal lights . $10,000-00

1977 kombi dualcab . 2460cc 95bhp engine . air-conditioned . excellent gates . 15 x 7 bathurst globe mags . reco transmission . new cv joints . truck horns . SOLD....................

1958 splitty kombi . unrestored but good restorable condition . missing origional bumpers . semaphores . 1200 engine not running . NO LONGER FOR SALE ................

1961 beetle with ragtop sunroof (not factory) . black . healthy 1600 unleaded engine . 16" porsche fuchs alloys . porsche bucket seats . lowered and narrowed front beam . disc brakes . 11 months rego $9000-00

1972 Karmann cabriolet . Mango Dream . Fully restored 2004 with no expense spared . 2 litre turbo charged engine . white leather . detailed top to bottom . Won every show that it entered . stunning car . murals . porsche fan assembly . SOLD ........................

I am not getting out of the VW scene , just a change in lifestyle . I am purchasing some real estate and need to raise the small deposit very quickly .
It breaks my heart to have to part with any of these cars as I have put my heart and soul into the development and rebuilds .
When I have reached my deposit amount , the remaining cars will be removed from the for sale list .
The real estate deal falls through on the 15th February . If I have not raised my deposit by then I will remove this post and the cars will no longer be for sale .
I WILL NOT BE RELISTING ANY OF THESE CARS FOR SALE !! so if you want an air-cooled VW of the highest standard known in this country , dont miss out .

ALL ENQUIRIES TO WAYNE ON 0419-481461

LIFE IN THE LOW LANE - February 4th, 2008 at 06:09 PM

Wayne that's all of your toys!!!! Is this to make way for a new project or are you selling up and getting out of Volksy's???

Be a damm shame if you are getting out of the scene......

Stanley - February 4th, 2008 at 06:21 PM

OMG....you're right

Quote:
Originally posted by LIFE IN THE LOW LANE
Wayne that's all of your toys!!!! Is this to make way for a new project or are you selling up and getting out of Volksy's???

Be a damm shame if you are getting out of the scene......

rose - February 4th, 2008 at 06:33 PM

if only i could win lotto:crazy:

The Bigfella - February 4th, 2008 at 06:45 PM

Well if I buy any more I'll need a new missus anyhow. Any chance of a part exchange Wayne? How much for my missus?

Craig Torrens - February 4th, 2008 at 06:59 PM

Discount for a job lot ? :smilegrin:

LIFE IN THE LOW LANE - February 4th, 2008 at 07:23 PM

I could always refinance my house to buy a few new toys but that would be at the expense of my mrs and perhaps a few of my body parts which do come in handy from time to time.......

OZ Towdster - February 4th, 2008 at 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LIFE IN THE LOW LANE
I could always refinance my house to buy a few new toys but that would be at the expense of my mrs and perhaps a few of my body parts which do come in handy from time to time.......

And you'll need those apendedges to drive some of these toys too, BIG ONES !!!

hellbugged - February 4th, 2008 at 07:39 PM

:spin: OMG...... all the best to you, a mighty collection of wonderful engineering, luv your work.

hypo-vw - February 5th, 2008 at 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bigfella
Well if I buy any more I'll need a new missus anyhow. Any chance of a part exchange Wayne? How much for my missus?

valuation would depend on condition , size or measurements , milage and any past ill-treatment sustained . Lol .

TruebelieverVW - February 5th, 2008 at 09:47 PM

I have seen all these cars as Hypo-vw is doing some work to my 75L bug at present...they are of the highest order and will leave you speechless. I would have bought the 1961 beetle with sunroof if I hadn't bought Olive.

Good luck Wayne - hope some or all go to a good home and you raise the deposit.

Golde60 - February 5th, 2008 at 10:51 PM

pics

links to pics

please

(i know hypo and mango, but what about the others?)

kombi_kid - February 6th, 2008 at 06:44 AM

would like to see pics of splitty email to kombikidi@hotmail.com

hypo-vw - February 7th, 2008 at 07:06 AM

a couple of pics of the 58 splitty

hypo-vw - February 7th, 2008 at 07:11 AM

a couple of pics of the black 61 beetle with the ragtop sunroof

hypo-vw - February 7th, 2008 at 07:14 AM

a couple of pics of my dual cab ute

hypo-vw - February 7th, 2008 at 07:16 AM

a couple of pics of my 56 oval beetle

hypo-vw - February 7th, 2008 at 07:18 AM

a couple of pics of my karmann cabriolet 1302s 'MANGO DREAM'

hypo-vw - February 7th, 2008 at 07:22 AM

a couple of pics of my 62 beetle sports sedan which I won the Australian and NSW hillclimb championships in

hypo-vw - February 7th, 2008 at 07:24 AM

a couple of pics of my enclosed trailer

dangerous - February 7th, 2008 at 08:10 AM

What is that kit car there Wayne?(near the trailer)

Is it a RIOT?

VWFREAK - February 7th, 2008 at 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dangerous

Is it a RIOT?

That kit car has been there for years. Great potential.

jhp1 - February 7th, 2008 at 10:19 AM

#! Message No Longer Available !#

hypo-vw - February 8th, 2008 at 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dangerous

Is it a RIOT?

Hi dave , yeh it is a riot kit car . It is the very last one which came from the moulds that the company 'Mutant Motors' was producing before they closed down .

I do plan to start on the rebuild of the riot this year . Have already started on the supercharged engine . Should be a fun car to drive and great advertisement vehicle .

rufbug - February 8th, 2008 at 07:48 PM

you dont need to advertise LOL.

sad to see that you are departing with some of these cars, you've put some effort into these. hope you get what you want.

wish i had some free cash.................

bond - February 11th, 2008 at 09:12 PM

have hit ebay.......

65busser - February 11th, 2008 at 10:10 PM

Best of luck with the deal Wayne. No matter which way it goes you've already won. Luv yer work.

hypo-vw - February 17th, 2008 at 10:45 PM

I have now listed my vehicles on ebay in an attempt to sell them . check them out and if you know someone who wants a quality VW , let them know too . Thanks .

hypo-vw - February 27th, 2008 at 09:49 PM

dualcab sold and on its way to melbourne on saturday . Will be sad to see it go , but have to keep moving forward in life .
WE ARE ALL HERE FOR A SHORT TIME , SO LETS MAKE IT A VERY GOOD TIME !!!

hypo-vw - February 29th, 2008 at 11:46 PM

'mango dream' karmann cabriolet sold and will be picked up in 6 weeks time . deposit taken , so my turbo oval and my sports sedan are no longer for sale .