Board Logo

[FS - VIC] All Original 1961 Beetle - Shedded for many years
bugseller - April 23rd, 2009 at 07:39 PM

Seller: Josh, Bendigo VIC 3550

Up for sale is a 1961 Beetle (Type 1) in good condition. Car is unregistered, and no RWC is supplied, however, car runs perfectly and is very close to roadworthy, needs only minor details taken care of (e.g. wiper blade not working). This car is completely original, except for some minor engine parts (ask for details). Has been fitted with new wider profile tyres on (formerly) new chrome rims.
Spare engine lid available (original has bog in).

What you see is what you get here, I am a uni student who bought the car from my cousin in late 2005, prior to that it had been shedded by his father since the late seventies, and used before that by his brother (my cousin's uncle), who was a mechanic, as a daily driver since new. I drove the car around town for a couple of years before purchasing another car as I am a musician and needed the storage space. I am selling this car reluctantly, as I've held onto the ideas of restoring it myself, and keeping it in the family. However I have come to realise I have neither the time nor inclination to do this and that the right person is out there who will give it the TLC it needs.

Mileage:
Engine capacity: 1200cc
Engine No:
Chassis No:

$1800 neg

Mobile: 0458 465674

bugseller - April 23rd, 2009 at 07:42 PM

and

bugseller - April 23rd, 2009 at 07:43 PM

and

byronmcmanus59 - April 23rd, 2009 at 09:49 PM

pm sent

trickysimon - April 23rd, 2009 at 09:50 PM

Jono, I think you have too many projects already :lol:

byronmcmanus59 - April 24th, 2009 at 08:00 AM

haha i cant help myself.. :(

ill just have to kull the field...

bugseller - April 25th, 2009 at 12:56 AM

byronmcmanus59, I can't pm you back as I only just started my account, but feel free to give me a call on my mobile. However, I already have two interested buyers so you may have missed out! Cheers

PHAT BUG - April 25th, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Hey Josh, Rhett here. Spewing you have to sell it mate, I haven't seen her around for a while.

byronmcmanus59 - April 25th, 2009 at 01:11 PM

thats ok.. see how you go.. if they fall through gimme a yell, i already have a good project i just cant help myself.

so chuck me in line.

Cheers Jono