Board Logo

GONE NOT VW AND NOT 4 SALE Rocky HAS a new home
kombivw - September 19th, 2009 at 05:18 PM

Free to good home,
I have two dogs and this one tho a great dog is not happy with my other dog and I am finding the chemistry of the house has changed since i got him for company for my old dog Cobber
I love them both but is not fair to either dogs, so want to find a good home for this amazing little gentle dog. He has all vacinations papers etc and whoever takes him wont be disapointed. Email me davidchurchouse at hotmail.com or call me on 0403515969
It is important to me to see where he is going as I just love him to death. Just Cobber feels only Death part

VDUBXTC - September 20th, 2009 at 12:31 AM

Looks like a great dog and pretty easy going with the kids too. Hope you find a good home for him.

kombivw - September 26th, 2009 at 05:42 PM

Still no luck {:-( And He is a great little dog.

http://www.musicswapshoppe.com/images/Dogs.JPG

thugbug - September 26th, 2009 at 07:28 PM

I`ll 2nd that emotion. I thought i could help but my own dog showed signs of agression & i wasn`t prepared to see what would eventuate. But believe me, Daves dog is a great little guy.Cute & small enough to sit on the rear parcel shelf of a beetle even! So come on guys/girls, help out a fellow dubber. cheers gordon

kombivw - October 4th, 2009 at 05:26 AM

Is there no one who wants a good little dog? He really has no faults and needs a better home where he will not be bullied

donn - October 5th, 2009 at 08:21 PM

OK, I'd love to take this little fella but Olliver the dalmation says it's just not on, however my sons dog Lucifer says he might say yes, more info needed however, age, any modifications like standard suspension or is he short a couple of nuts etc, no promises but Lucifer says he's willing to think about it. Send me a PM.

kombivw - October 6th, 2009 at 06:21 AM

Hi Donn
I have (I think) sent a very long pm. I really dont know how you find what u have sent on this site so your reply would be apreciated at my hotmail address instead of via pm. A more affectionate dog you wont find, but its also important to me to be able to consider lucifer as well, as rocky is no lemon and def does not have any screws loose.

donn - October 6th, 2009 at 12:26 PM

No PM, not asking about screws, asking about nuts, try me on bugey@bigpond.com.au if you didn't fill in the subject box then the pm won't go

kombivw - October 6th, 2009 at 03:18 PM

Good job i saved to word. Sent to yr email.
He is also not short a couple of nuts. he still has them both :-) Never realised you meant them nuts lol

donn - October 11th, 2009 at 04:04 PM

sorry kombivw, son has given it a lot of thought and decided it's not such a good idea, best of luck to you both.

Mick058 - October 11th, 2009 at 05:18 PM

kombivw - please send me pm and more information. or email me michael@alinepumps.com

i have a cat also though? please tell me what you know of the character of the dog - where are you based?

kombivw - October 12th, 2009 at 05:12 PM

Donn thanks for considering. It looks like a positive outcome anyway as I have a Hervey Bay possibility on the go and also Mick058 is keen (Thanks Mick). I just having a hell of a headache trying to work out flights pets crates ets
Either way I know Rocky is gonna get a good home and it will keep all informed with what eventuates

shaihulud - October 14th, 2009 at 09:54 AM

I once had a dog that looked like Rocky. He was an English Shepherd/bitza cross who looked like a black wolf.

Like Rocky he was black, had a white chest, a white tail tip and grey toes, hence his name of Riley Greytoes.

He was exceptionally intelligent, easy to train, well behaved, invincible in combat (he flogged pig dogs with ease) and I trusted him with babies and little children.

He was what I call a Greytoes. Rocky is a Whitetoes. Same same.

Every time I've seen a similar dog, I have asked the owner if it is as I described Riley and they always say, "Yes."

I think that you would not get a better dog than Rocky.

If I lived near Rocky I would have already gone to get him for myself..

If you want a very good dog, go and get Rocky.

kombivw - October 14th, 2009 at 03:12 PM

Yes Shail
fits description on all fronts other than invincible in combat. He did try to be aggresive with food but has given up with Cobber as He is with him all day and lost too often.(smart enough to save himself I reckon) But on all other points He fits the bill. And is a small Dog but actually a DOG DOG If know what I mean. Some small dogs to me just dont have that. He is actually flying Saturday morning to Hervey Bay, and as I told Mick who was very very keen (but alas too late) he will be moving to a quarter acre block that is COOEE distance from the beach. The little bugger deserves it to for putting up with Cobber, and I am sure new owner will be happy.

shaihulud - October 14th, 2009 at 09:41 PM

Good. I'm glad this has come to a satisfactory end.

Lucky bloke. He's going to live near the beach at Hervey Bay.

I'm green with envy.

donn - October 15th, 2009 at 05:20 AM

Brings a tear to my eye, I jest loooves happy endings, my son is happy as seeing as he was still asking about him, I think maybe he was still weighing it up.

kombivw - October 18th, 2009 at 06:02 AM

Well Rocky flew to Queensland yesterday morning and I must admit it was quite a tug at the heart strings. There was also a great dane flying to and they played together before both being put in cages. I made the mistake of facing his cage so he saw me leave and he just cried, so I went back and stayed till He was taken away to plane. I hope both dogs flew together, as they did like each other.
I was very sad all day thinking about him, but got the most wonderfull long call from his new owner in the evening telling me about there swim and how Jacky (his other dog) get along and I cant tell you how much that call made me feel better. The house this morning is very strange without Him here and Cobber seems confused to, but I am so happy Rock has found such a great new home.