Board Logo

[FS - QLD] 1963 Beetle - need it gone
tazkralc - November 26th, 2009 at 11:53 PM

If your interested, it's a - 1963 Beetle
Running a 1776cc engine.
Four wheel disc brakes, with Holden HQ stud pattern.
Full S/Steel exhaust.
Empi T/bar quick shifter.
Fibre Glass Guards.
Adjustable front end.
Pm me if you want to know more or if interested.

Use link to See pictures. Can supply more pictures if needed.
http://forums.aussieveedubbers.com/viewtopic.php?tid=80197&page=1#pid746502 

DubCrazy - November 27th, 2009 at 05:03 AM

is it still damaged or fixed?

have a young lady down here thats very keen to get a good solid reliable bug so mite be very intrested, let me know hey

0413 135518

steff...........................

71dub - November 27th, 2009 at 01:09 PM

how much are you asking and where are you located

barls - November 27th, 2009 at 07:20 PM

Requires contact name and method as per rules.

tazkralc - November 27th, 2009 at 09:38 PM

No still damaged. Shouldn't really take much to fix. But I'm not sure if I really have the time to fix it so was Thinking of selling it if offered good money for it.
It is still Registered etc. Just needs to be fixed up.

tazkralc - December 4th, 2009 at 03:30 PM

'Bump'

What about $4000

tazkralc - August 20th, 2010 at 01:44 AM

Car still here. I repaired the front end, and I'm driving it again. Have two new front guards, just need to drill them and paint them.

Ampdub - August 21st, 2010 at 12:36 PM

So I am in the market but am i Bris, are you able to flick me some pics? will PM my email, also what is the current price repaired and does that come with RWC ?

tazkralc - August 24th, 2010 at 07:36 AM

##### NEW PHOTOS #####

mofo - September 8th, 2010 at 02:21 PM

wouldnt mind seeing some more photos of this...can you post some up please.

tazkralc - December 26th, 2010 at 11:00 PM

still for sale, how do I post photos, ok just worked it out will take new photos tomorrow and post them.

Pumba - December 27th, 2010 at 05:40 AM

The colour looks close to one i just wrecked so if anyone buys it and wants guards let me know:tu:

tazkralc - December 28th, 2010 at 10:45 PM

still raining here, will try again tomorrow to take photos

tazkralc - January 6th, 2011 at 08:01 PM

price drop $3000

tazkralc - January 14th, 2011 at 10:56 AM

bump

tazkralc - January 19th, 2011 at 10:35 PM

bump

tazkralc - January 26th, 2011 at 09:07 PM

bump

Barty63 - January 27th, 2011 at 06:16 AM

This is my old bug I built...
you couldnt even build the engine for the asking price..

I also had the gearbox re built and it has sherman 4 wheek disc brakes as well..

when I sold it I think I had driven maybe 10,000 miles on all the running gear...

I'd be buying this back if I didnt already have my Kombi..
am maybe considering buying just for the engine.

If anyone wants more specs on the engine etc.. feel free to PM me also...

tazkralc - January 27th, 2011 at 09:00 PM

Thanks Scott. How's the Kombi going anyway.
You need to be Quick around here, looks like the old girl might be off to a new home.
Will be missed though.

tazkralc - January 27th, 2011 at 09:38 PM

Had a few more calls, since my last post. Very keen Buyers.

Blue Bus - January 27th, 2011 at 10:42 PM

Hi there Chris
Im the one that spoke to you earlier tonight and said i will buy it re photos.
I hope that still stands.
Cheers Rick

tazkralc - January 27th, 2011 at 11:19 PM

yeah rick. just had someone else get back to me from up here, not more than 10mins after talking to you. he's very very keen. will get photo's tomorrow. talk to you then.

Barty63 - January 28th, 2011 at 05:44 AM

No Probs Chris..

The kombi is about to sit alittle closer to the ground and get some new shoes too...

I really would love her back but I can only have one..and the DC is alittle more useful....plus the 1776 is maybe a little too small for the bus.. Im think something a little larger..

good Luck with the sale...I hope she goes to a nice home.

Blue Bus - January 29th, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tazkralc
yeah rick. just had someone else get back to me from up here, not more than 10mins after talking to you. he's very very keen. will get photo's tomorrow. talk to you then.

Well still no photos!

When i did a deal with Chris we chatted on the phone for a while about the car then i asked whats your best price for the car and he said $2,000 so i said yes to that but can you send me some new photos of the car so i can see its all there and in one piece before i come up which i thought was fair.
So i recieved a text from Chris today:mad:

Been thinking and talking it over with my wife. We need this car gone. If you can match this other guy,s offer $2500, and lay down a deposit for me to hold it. Then the car is yours. If not we will be givving the car to him and he can pick it up today as we need it gone asap.

I dont like when people do this sort of thing to other people.If i do a deal with someone its a done deal.

So if you are after an auction Chris then put it on EBAY

vwrallycar - January 29th, 2011 at 12:40 PM

first person to hand over the money gets it, its that simple!
its a bargain for that price anyway

Pumba - January 29th, 2011 at 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Bus
Quote:
Originally posted by tazkralc

Well still no photos!

When i did a deal with Chris we chatted on the phone for a while about the car then i asked whats your best price for the car and he said $2,000 so i said yes to that but can you send me some new photos of the car so i can see its all there and in one piece before i come up which i thought was fair.
So i recieved a text from Chris today:mad:

Been thinking and talking it over with my wife. We need this car gone. If you can match this other guy,s offer $2500, and lay down a deposit for me to hold it. Then the car is yours. If not we will be givving the car to him and he can pick it up today as we need it gone asap.

I dont like when people do this sort of thing to other people.If i do a deal with someone its a done deal.

So if you are after an auction Chris then put it on EBAY

Walk away,let the other guy buy it ???

tazkralc - January 29th, 2011 at 05:24 PM

Posted Photo's earlier today, took a little while to do. You haven't awswered messages etc. I assume from the lack of response you are not interested now. Sorry mate.