Board Logo

[FS - NSW] 71 type 3 notch project PRICE DROP
71EJVan - January 7th, 2010 at 06:34 PM

I am getting ready to move so I am looking to unload this project at a bargain price of $300. If you wish to buy individual items, the prices below apply, however I am looking to clear my garage of the notch and parts.

I have a 71 notch that I bought 3 years ago with the intention of restoring it for my daughter as her first car. Time got away from me including two other restos (my kombi and a squareback for my son which is still unfinished) I ended up buying her a liberty (still a boxer) which she loves.

The notch is taking up space in my garage that I desperately need so it is time to sell it.

The car is pretty much stripped but still a roller with front beam gearbox and brakes still intact. Most of the rust is cut out but no welding done yet. There is a number of donor metal parts such as drivers floor, inner guard strength members, lower front clip section included.

I'll be honest the list of metal to weld in is fairly extensive however not hard for an accomplished metalworker or hobbyist.
rear parcel tray sections
rear inner guards
front LH lower pillar
front RH floor (rust free doner section supplied)
sections around front and rear windows
lower front front clip (section supplied)
innner LH guard strenthing section (donor section supplied)
both sills require metal replacement
other small sections of inner guards.

Ok here is the prices I'm starting at bearing in mind that I need at least the body gone in the next two weeks.

Body including front beam, gearbox, brakes, front and rear screens (no rubbers), rear quarter glass, dash/gauges and metal donor sections and 4 of my best stock wheels. $200

2 front guards GC no dings $100 Pair
2 rear guards GC no dings or rust $150 Pair
2 doors including glass (rust in the bottom of each) $50 Pair
boot lid GC no dings, some bubles $20
bonnet GC no dings, no rust $40
front bumper GC straight and good chrome $30
pair of front seats FC $30 or free to the body purchaser.

NO Engine although I have some tinware etc available.

OR... The whole lot for $300 YES $300

I invite your offers via PM as I need to get some space back soon.

Pickup only
Located on the Central Coast
PM or Contact Brendan 0405 219 626 for further details.
(i will take some pics of the parts on the weekend)

telf - January 7th, 2010 at 11:17 PM

how much to send he bumper to 4223 currumbin QLD
Thanks Telf

71EJVan - January 8th, 2010 at 07:55 AM

Telf,
I have no ability to freight large items due to my work hours and 80klms public transport each day hence the "Pickup only" above.

You may wish to contact a freight forwarder for a pickip price.

Brendan

71EJVan - January 18th, 2010 at 08:16 PM

Telf,
I am having problems sending PMs. Could you call regarding the bumper and I will give you details.

71EJVan - March 8th, 2010 at 05:49 PM

PRICE DROP see first post. Due to moving soon need to clear out garage and under the house.