Board Logo

[FS - QLD] eoi: series 3 landrover hybrid swap for kombi?
adothehippy - April 30th, 2010 at 03:05 PM

hi guys i am missing something in my life and i am pretty sure its my old bus so...

i would like to see if there is anyone here who would like to swap my series 3 landrover 109 for their kombi.

she is a 75 and everything from the gearboxes to the axles are out of a 110 ambulance with the exception of the transfer case being from a Pinky :)
she has a blue 202 with only 15000 k's on it from the rebuild and cruises at a comfortable 100 kms/h on the highway. an absolute delight off road i went to straddie the first weekend i bought her and did 300 k's in a weekend 50% dirt/mud 50% beach work, she never missed a beat and got further than the patrol, navara and landcruiser i was with. an absolute dream to drive off road...

i would like to swap for a running and possibly rust free kombi preferably 2L, i'll also consider only a rat looking bug or type 3, but they would have to knock my socks off because there is no feeling like cruising round in your bus :)

i am on the bayside in brisbane so let me know if you would like to take me up on my offer.

my name is ado and you can contact me on 0434558515.

happy days everyone :)

barls - April 30th, 2010 at 04:45 PM

post code??