Board Logo

[FS - QLD] 2x kombi campers
1916baja - November 14th, 2011 at 07:33 PM

Hi guys,

I have 2 x kombis to sell,

the blue and red one was purchased as a resto project with not much rust and a very straight body, most of it is there. I replaced the drivers side step, there is rust in the windscreen pillar passanger side and the drivers side sill and maybe little bits here and there but nothing major, from memory its a 1800cc auto and it runs and drives. Keep in mind all the dash and interior have been removed for resto.

I'm after $1500 for that one.

The light blue one is really a parts car i guess, i think it is an 1800cc manual, it has an injected motor, gearbox felt good when we drove it. it wont run but i suspect a faulty fuel pump as we managed to get it running by manually pumping fuel in out of a jerry can. it is more or less complete also. Body is pretty much toast though i reckon as it has had years of dodgy repairs, But i guess if you are keen enough it could be a restorer....

I'm after $500 for that one.

Both kombis are 74 -75 models i think, both are poptop campers with no fit out. Sorry i don't have anymore photos of them, but it's a pain to get them out of where they are just to take a few photos, hey we all know what a kombi resto project looks like :lol:

They are located at the inlaws place at godwin beach, bribie island, QLD 4511.

you can take both for $1800 if you want.

Mick.
0439002870 pm or reply, i'm on here more than i look at my phone.