Board Logo

twoguns - June 27th, 2004 at 07:49 PM

interior... this is actually sweet as. all original except i think the hoodlining has been replaced. but everything is there and in good working and functional order.

Bizarre - June 27th, 2004 at 07:56 PM

Cool!!

They look a little BMW 3.0 CSi dont you think????

Are the sills stock things?? or have you welded plates in???

What did the wheels turn out to be??? Globes??

You going to keep them????

What are you missing from yuor collection now? A T25?? or do ypu have one of those tucked away???

Good stuff 2G's

Grey 57 - June 27th, 2004 at 08:06 PM

Will it ready for Valla 2G??

kombi_kid - June 27th, 2004 at 08:08 PM

sweet as mate sounds like fun hope to join the type 3 ghia club soon!!
cheers
rhys

kombi_kid - June 27th, 2004 at 08:21 PM

ahahahahaha ok dude will do going to have a look next weekend hopefully!!!
cheers
rhys
p.s. that was dad going hard

twoguns - June 28th, 2004 at 08:18 PM

well we trialled fitted teh ronals. i think they look a treat, so they are staying. need to change the profile of the tyres on the front. then bring the nose down a little. should look a treat.

twoguns - June 28th, 2004 at 08:19 PM

from teh side...

type3kid - June 28th, 2004 at 08:25 PM

damn te ronals look good on it dude. had a nice look with the red mags but ronals are a better choice. once it's lower it'll look sweeeeet as.

twoguns - June 28th, 2004 at 08:26 PM

the interior shot. you can see that some one decided to fix the horn by putting it on the dash. dont know what possesses people to do this. but at least i found the cigarette lighter in the glove box. so we will rectify that pretty soon.

david - June 28th, 2004 at 09:49 PM

can you get them polished ,that would look good , yeah a little lower some new paint and wow , is red the original colour

VWFOOL - June 29th, 2004 at 12:26 AM

looking good 2G, those rims really do look alot better than the red ones. were they the ones on Goldfinger on a old aussie mag once?
reckon u will get the work done on it finished b4 valla?

Bizarre - June 29th, 2004 at 08:32 AM

Definitely the Ronals!!

BTW... is that like a Type 3 front where u just lower the splines or does it have a beam????

Definitely changing my mind about them

twoguns - June 29th, 2004 at 09:30 AM

it is apparently the same as a type 3, as it is suppose to share the same running gear. the ronals can and will be polished eventually, but i think it would make my bumpers look too crappy. so when i get the rrest chromed i will get the rims polished.

dont know about the rims on goldfinger, fool, so i cant answer you o n that one.

scarlett was originally red, but i dotn think this shade. we have assumed it is a monza red or similiar. has had respray at least once.

pyr0 - June 29th, 2004 at 09:37 AM

damn thats looking sweet great pick up. youre right too thoserimslook way better, and about the ride height too that beast would look awesome lowered ;)