Board Logo

My CrewCab got a new friend!
57 Chook Shed - July 4th, 2004 at 11:48 PM

Well at least I can use the motor out of it if the Ute breaks down!!

dubcab - July 5th, 2004 at 07:19 AM

Wouldn't the money spent on the suby be better if it was put into the twin cab? Audi quad cam v8.......porsche 5 speed....brembo brakes.......blaupunkt interior.....you could eat subaru's for breakfast and look cool at the same time!

dubcab - July 5th, 2004 at 07:21 AM

Wouldn't the money spent on the suby be better if it was put into the twin cab? Audi quad cam v8.......porsche 5 speed....brembo brakes.......blaupunkt interior.....you could eat subaru's for breakfast and look cool at the same time!

57 Chook Shed - July 5th, 2004 at 10:14 AM

There`s nothing wrong with the 1600 Twin port!

baybuscamperkid - July 5th, 2004 at 02:06 PM

nor is there anything wrong with the donk in the subi!

GL1972 - July 5th, 2004 at 03:37 PM

There are lots of Rexs around but not many Dual Cabs.
It would be the Dual Cab for me (my kneeboards would look better in the back)!

:jesus

buzzbug - July 5th, 2004 at 03:44 PM

nice subi mate.
atleast you stayed with the flat four.
not even late model vw have that, such a shame.

btw i love subi's too.

kombi_mad - July 5th, 2004 at 03:55 PM

maybe you could swap engines.....

~air fooled~ - July 7th, 2004 at 01:01 PM

gee that subaru would look great on fire! hahahaha, sorry, had to say it!

pete wood - July 7th, 2004 at 06:44 PM

wives love nice, comfy, new-smelling cars. If you let her drive this, she'll let you keep the crewie forever (which gives you plenty of time to save up for whatever monster motor you want to put in it :thumb).

Love the sub, boxers rule! :cool:

p.s. you might like to check out my site for ideas.

57 Chook Shed - July 7th, 2004 at 10:59 PM

Yeah, that sounds about right.
Would never sell the Crewie now that I eventually have found one.
It`s true though, you can`t beat a nice comfy new smellin car especially if it`s got that distinctive Flat4 sound!!
Keeping the Crewie wasn`t why I let her drive this though, it was so I could keep the Splitty aswell!!
Oh and ~airfooled~ don`t you know that new Subaru`s have built in fire extinguisher system gadget doobies??
Used to be 100% Aircooled but that all got a bit too much of a head fuck.
At least it`s better than the MAGNA we just got rid of hey!!??

[Edited on 7-7-2004 by 57 Chook Shed]

~air fooled~ - July 9th, 2004 at 01:29 PM

yeah its all cool man, you coulda done worse, just screwin with ya hahaha. just dont turn it into a 'tool' mobile, i'll spew if i see another subaru with performance crap stuck all over it..........cos i work in the auto industry a lot of people think i wanna talk cars continually, including my gym instructor whom of couse owns a wrx and thinks hes king s@it.......arrrghghh the pain!!!!!

busnut - July 9th, 2004 at 08:06 PM

that scubby motor will go nice in the back of my van gra, don't leave me alone with it!!! I hate Magna's good on ya.

busnut - July 9th, 2004 at 08:06 PM

that scubby motor will go nice in the back of my van gra, don't leave me alone with it!!! I hate Magna's good on ya.