Board Logo

My new work van...LT35 mega Kombi
frog - August 26th, 2004 at 10:00 PM

My new work van to replace my toyota dyna........Just a bit quicker and more comfy and and and....

sgetty - August 26th, 2004 at 10:05 PM

my work truck is a dyna, rock hard suspension carnt beat it!
love the dyna races i have with the other young dudes in theirs when im doing deliveries lol
looks nice, done well

vwking - August 26th, 2004 at 10:07 PM

thats the way to go :bounce

frog - August 26th, 2004 at 10:25 PM

Not knockin the Dyna 200 97 model,It has done me 6 years of reliable service,it is getting a resto as we speak but is not so quick and economical on the hyway so I went one step up.
Comes with full air suspension seats aircon,cd,turbo.Bla bla bla-It is surreal experience compared to the Dyna.

Andy - August 26th, 2004 at 11:14 PM

Very cool :)

HotRodMatt - August 27th, 2004 at 08:45 AM

Very practical van. They go well.

Fold back some of the trim - you won't find VW logos but Mercedes!

VWFREAK - August 27th, 2004 at 09:28 AM

Nice buy.

jenz58 - August 27th, 2004 at 10:38 AM

Nice to see someone with a new commercial van on here!!! :cool:

I spot so many on the road and wonder if they care whether it's a VW...

We have one here who does!!! :thumb

KruizinKombi - August 27th, 2004 at 12:08 PM

Mmmmm, I've been drooling over those since before they hit the Australian market. Unfortunately, my budget for a new work van didn't stretch that far...

I ended up with a Toyota Hiace LWB diesel with 9 seats fitted in the back :( The upside is, I'm not the one who usually has to drive it!! :)

sgetty - August 27th, 2004 at 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by frog
Not knockin the Dyna 200 97 model,It has done me 6 years of reliable service,it is getting a resto as we speak but is not so quick and economical on the hyway so I went one step up.
Comes with full air suspension seats aircon,cd,turbo.Bla bla bla-It is surreal experience compared to the Dyna.

no worrys didnt mind if u where as i was. yeah hear u about the highway they scream once u get them over 90km ours is a 87 still chugin...
deon

frog - August 27th, 2004 at 08:10 PM

I thought V.W. has been making LT's since the 70's and they build the bodys for Mecedes and Fiat but now make the Sprinter in Brazil which put me off so I went for the German built LT.
Maybe I'm wrong,but the V.W.dealer told me this so I will look at the Volkswagen website to be sure.