Board Logo

Another Type 3
paulr - September 6th, 2006 at 10:49 PM

Just spotted my old Notch on here so thought I would put a pic up of my new car - this called the Skinned Rat look

[ Edited on 6-9-2006 by paulr ]

jo_tas - September 7th, 2006 at 03:09 PM

Looks cool!
I tried that skinned rat look on my car.. decided it didn't suit though! :P:thumb

bajachris88 - September 7th, 2006 at 03:59 PM

that pic josie got up looks hell mad with the wheel flare... would be fun to try fibreglassing something (fingers crossed it don't look that ugly), so u can kinda make that flare a bit more visible without the ugly brown crud metal showing

paulr - November 9th, 2006 at 02:00 PM

Done a bit of work on the Square - taking time plus I am a learner. The first shot is all the rust repairs completed, tidied up and rust bulleted. @nd is sill panel in progress. Ran out of gas in the mig.

[ Edited on 9-11-2006 by paulr ]

ruckus - November 9th, 2006 at 02:13 PM

ooooo takling the ugly and scary bits first. Looks like a good job. Any details on your strategy or what it looked like before?

paulr - November 9th, 2006 at 02:21 PM

Did not look to bad but sill was held together by paint and there was structural rust that had to be fixed for peace of mind. Strategy - mmm. Fix rust - it is nearly ready to put together now - all guards are done. Paint - original colour, want to try and paint it so that it looks old - any hints. Maybe some old school but subtle advetrising . RW and lower.
Pic below is what it started out as

[ Edited on 9-11-2006 by paulr ]