Board Logo

Return of der panel
crewcabconnection - May 26th, 2007 at 10:00 PM

Mr Becker might remember this one ... was mine, fixed the body ... then in a moment of madness sold it ... now I've bought it back ... (mental note to self).

Its a 63 Panelvan. Dropped sills, dropped front ... 95% done, just needs running gear ... a rat camper.

http://www.jumpcut.com/view?id=AFDB70520B3C11DC8EE8000423CF037A 

kroozzn63 - May 26th, 2007 at 10:07 PM

hang on u got another or you sold the green one or is this the green one prior ??????? please explain, deano ive got a motor for you that steve was gunna build for my splitty, if your looking for one?

[ Edited on 26-5-2007 by kroozzn63 ]

crewcabconnection - May 26th, 2007 at 10:23 PM

this is the last of the great panels mate. Was mine, Indian did most of it then I sold it, the guy who bought it didn't touch it and was kind enough to sell it back for a modest price rise reflecting the increase in split prices over the last few years.

I really dont need another panel, but what can ya do? - This baby has a ding freen rust free cargo and deck floor - and is pre the Green one. The green one is still here. I want an 11 window, but naff all is around at the condition/money - so if it stays, then there is a strong chance of reversing the trend and cutting out the flanks and replacing with an 11 window section. Reckon if anyone knows how to do this it's Indian. Bit of a shame as its so straight, but thats life.

Wooohoo - something new to obsess about.