Board Logo

Engine Rebuild
68Dreamer - June 20th, 2007 at 09:49 PM

hiya,

our camper finally did it - the engine died. Pitty it was 300khs from home. I'm based in Mel and looking for a recommendation on a good engine rebuilder and tips on what to do.

VWCOOL - June 20th, 2007 at 10:39 PM

how did it die; can it be saved

dekkerboy - December 14th, 2009 at 02:31 PM

Im sure any vw enthusist will do it for cheap i know i would.

Joel - December 14th, 2009 at 03:05 PM

and Post whore award for december goes to......dum da da dum.......dekkerboy

check the post date first this is over 2 years old :lol:
as are most of the threads you been grave digging

dekkerboy - December 14th, 2009 at 04:21 PM

sorry i will look from now on.

Joel - December 14th, 2009 at 04:47 PM

all good, we often go through this although usually not till school holidays start

Sides - December 14th, 2009 at 04:51 PM

Heh heh - you're not wrong Joel - just that today is the first day for school hols here in Qld

;)

Joel - December 14th, 2009 at 05:06 PM

guess that explains it :lol:

colonel mustard - December 14th, 2009 at 06:05 PM

That explains alot.

Quote:
Originally posted by dekkerboy
Im sure any vw enthusist will do it for cheap i know i would.

Cool! come do mine for "cheap", i'll buy you the parts..... :P

Camo - December 14th, 2009 at 09:47 PM

Hey colonel,

I hope you take this as a shit stir and are not offended, but dekkerboy has posted and average of 32 post per month since joining and you have posted a whopping 183 per month since joining :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

But the Carter's down here tell me your note a bad bloke, so we will let you off :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kev

pod - December 14th, 2009 at 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Camo
Hey colonel,

I hope you take this as a shit stir and are not offended, but dekkerboy has posted and average of 32 post per month since joining and you have posted a whopping 183 per month since joining :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

But the Carter's down here tell me your note a bad bloke, so we will let you off :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kev

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::crazy:

Carter - December 16th, 2009 at 10:33 AM

the carter's? what a coincidence