Board Logo

swamp cooler
keepin it stock - May 23rd, 2015 at 05:15 AM

Looking for a rhd thermador swamp cooler. I will look at other brands. I'm located in Utah, USA. We will be vacationing near Brisbane in December, so if someone has one to sell, let me know. I also have a set of rubber floor mats I will not be using in my rhd 56 oval. If you need a set, please e-mail. Will there be any local club events going on during the last two weeks in December? Russ

bushed - May 25th, 2015 at 07:21 PM

re events, look at the events club activities on here and dsk.
don't have what u want but can look in the 6 months...
I am near Brissie, 60 kms from centre!

Governor - May 25th, 2015 at 08:24 PM

I dont believe they are available for RHD
I have never seen one, arnt they a USA thing?

adlbeetle66 - May 25th, 2015 at 09:46 PM

There was one for sale a while ago, a guy made it himself out of an old fire extinguisher.. other wise there are the firestone ones, they're worth about $400 - $800 in good condition...

keepin it stock - May 26th, 2015 at 01:43 AM

I've seen a few pictures of rhd's with the coolers hanging on the left side. I was hoping it was a factory issue. If I need to, I can take the measurements from the one on our 56 lhd and make a few coolers for both sides. Pretty sure there would be a couple chaps looking for a cooler. Thanks to those in the Brisbane, NMP, and Mudgee areas for the kindness afforded to our son. He has really felt at home in those areas. I'm finishing up a 56 rhd, semaphore, rag top for the lad. Agave Green with a tan rag and interior (saving the originals), even threw in a KPH speedo so he could feel as though the little 36 hp engine is pushing him along at 100, given the down grade is steep enough. Regards, Russ