Board Logo

free magazines
cram - July 22nd, 2007 at 02:24 PM

I have a copy of:
VW Magazine Australia (May-June 2004 Issue 2)
Ultra VW #11

free! Just send me a stamped (enough postage for one or both mags) self-addressed A4 envelope and I'll post them to you.

U2U me if you are interested.

cram - July 23rd, 2007 at 11:51 AM

Gone!
thanks steve

stevosky - July 23rd, 2007 at 02:09 PM

No thank you Marc

Dasdubber - July 23rd, 2007 at 04:11 PM

G'day Gibbo - long time no speak! How is that oval coming along?
Alan

cram - July 23rd, 2007 at 05:48 PM

hey alan - is steve gibbo?
otherwise I'm not sure what happened to gibbo....

my oval project has all been on hold while I finished my studies and do a few home renos (bathroom, fence and chicken coop for Michelle's chickens!).

Although its getting started again with a certain 2110 you may be familiar with....
The body is coming off shortly to prep the pan, then I'll get stuck into the body - its pretty straight, just needs a sand and repaint. At least there's not much to put back together. I have the interior and roll cage from Brad which will go in also.

Getting paid again will no doubt help the project along. I'm aiming to have it together by the end of the year.

I should start a thread, but I think you have raised the bar a bit too much!

Dasdubber - July 23rd, 2007 at 10:15 PM

Sorry mate, Craig mentioned you bought the oval off Brad (my brother in law)....but I am now thinking you just bought the cage and interior! Sorry for the miscommunication! Or maybe I just misunderstood what Craig said!

Nonetheless, make sure you post some pics - I know I love seeing the progress of others work - its all good inspiration!

Sorry again for the mixup!
Alan

cram - July 24th, 2007 at 07:33 PM

no stress alan.
yep - i got the cage and interior
gibbo hasn't been on here much lately? wonder where he got to? I know he was getting into fish....