Klaus - February 27th, 2008 at 11:20 PM

too much stuff not enough room
For sale is assorted parts and panels from late type 3 's
5 bonnets all in good cond $50 ea
2 x fastback boot lids will fit early $50.ea
8x front guards some with ind hole $50 ea
8x rear guards various cond from $10
71 tailgate complete excel cond $80
72 tailgate complete with badges $80 (diff catch to early)
about 8 sets of tailights maybe more from $30 pair
too many front indicators $30 pair
10 doors various cond late style have diff latch from $10
bumpers ,int trim , chrome , glass , suspention , elec ie wipers, generators, switches .
rear half of notch is meant to fix 65 notch this is for sale as well .
Basically I've wrecked alot of cars and still have 7 of them (mostly early so dont need late parts )
pm or reply to post best to ring 0428 427 986 Klaus
parts are in Wollongong.
some pics.

Klaus - February 27th, 2008 at 11:26 PM

more pic plus low ratty 73 wagon

Klaus - March 11th, 2008 at 08:51 PM

also have plastic ducting under dash and fan boxes with working fans, guages front ends rear subframes rubber suspention bits interior trim n handles.

Kuchster - March 11th, 2008 at 09:47 PM

Is the wagon actually for sale?

Jrob - March 12th, 2008 at 03:19 PM

Hi Klaus

I spoke to you today about panels for my 1971 RHD Type 3 squareback. I've tried to PM you but it can't get it to work, anyway I'm after the following if you can help

- Front passenger side fender (With side indicator)
- Rear Drivers side Quarter panel
- Driver side door
- Rear bumper

Thanks

James

Klaus - March 12th, 2008 at 08:00 PM

Yes wagon is definately for sale
1973 shell on 71 pan 10c size rust hole in pan only will fix for sale.
has sweet red lowback interior with unsat on rear seat , dash has 2 cracks very small,original mat in cargo area ,factory tacho has sports steering wheel but I do have an original , clean as tail light lenses with reverse lights that are wired up the engine from what i can work out from service sticker is about 5000kms old has 009 fitted . there is some rust in the car but I am going to fix before i sell it . Paint work is very aged but not that bad overall a good solid late type 3 wagon , bumpers are very nice front one is the best one i've come across.
Looking for about $1800 for it but give me a decent offer and you never know.
and james I should have those parts will fish them out and get pics for you.

Jrob - March 18th, 2008 at 05:51 AM

Sorry to be a pain but have you managed to fish out any of those panels yet ??

Cheers

James

Klaus - March 18th, 2008 at 08:37 PM

ahh sorry james ben busy cutting cars up and work , found some rear bumpers but do have suface rust one is good but has a big dent . With the side indicator you mean the one near the filler where "ts" badges go yes? I should have one doors should not be a problem but will get pics as promised , fenders might be alright think i have one in primer. But its deep in the garden shed .

vince4avd - March 19th, 2008 at 09:59 AM

Thanks again for the parts!

Jrob - March 19th, 2008 at 11:26 AM

Klaus

I've attached a photo which shows the position of the blinker on the front passenger side fender . I'm not sure if all fenders have this blinker ??

Cheers

James

Klaus - March 19th, 2008 at 08:43 PM

found one today pretty straight but had rust down the bottom , will dig out the others and have a look , that indicator /side marker were only around to 71 i think some of the early cars might have had them , type 3's had a lot of mix and match going on only a short lived model so parts i'm guessing had to be used up.

Saggas - March 23rd, 2008 at 03:14 PM

hey klaus.
do you have any of those side blinkers?
or fastback headlining thats not too torn?

Klaus - March 23rd, 2008 at 06:45 PM

may have a couple will check on monday

Klaus - March 24th, 2008 at 08:55 PM

james pics of parts

Klaus - March 24th, 2008 at 09:02 PM

the fender had its holes filled but could easily be fixed , couple more shots, only bumper left has suface rust , drivers door is dirty have a couple of others to choose from aswell the rear guard has been fixed just has to be filled and preped for paint, other than that very good nick

Jrob - March 25th, 2008 at 04:45 PM

Klaus

They look great, any chance I could come down to see you on Sunday ??

Cheers

James

Klaus - March 25th, 2008 at 04:51 PM

yeah not a problem will hopefully have another new toy to play with by then (79 panel) just give me a call first for directions and to make sure i'm home.

Jrob - April 2nd, 2008 at 07:44 AM

Hi Klaus

Thanks again for your time on Sunday. Just wondering if you managed to dig out the number of the trimmer ?

Cheers

James

jakejakesnakes - April 16th, 2008 at 12:14 PM

Just wondering if you have sold the squareback yet ??
Im just interested in the interior ?

Klaus - April 16th, 2008 at 09:15 PM

have interest in it but wouldn't part it out , what interior do you need i have some early ie pre 70 stuff.

jakejakesnakes - April 17th, 2008 at 09:02 PM

I don't blame you for not wanting to part it out!:cool:
Ive got a '71 with a shitty interior id love some low backs for it.
I just want interior stuff really, maybe some pop out's for the back?

Klaus - April 19th, 2008 at 09:22 AM

i've got pop outs , the 71 you have hasn't got them ? or busted. I have some lowbacks but need re doing , split along seems.

penguin - April 20th, 2008 at 03:24 PM

Klaus,
just checking if you were able to find the rear lid latch I asked about a week or two ago for a squareback amongst your stuff?
It was the one that screwed down with two larger philips head screws, and the centre section sems to be held down with three smaller philips heads.
I am also after a 1970 indicator (the actual lever arm and steering column connections) as my high beam seems to turn on whenever it wants and I suspect its the switch at fault.
Cheers
Penguin
(Chris)

Klaus - April 20th, 2008 at 09:11 PM

sorry for delay been flat out trying to get split sorted for berry show, also work seems to be getting pretty busy. Should have indicater bit will send pics when i dig em out.

penguin - April 21st, 2008 at 09:35 PM

No worries about time delays. Just gald that you are still looking:)
Cheers

Klaus - April 23rd, 2008 at 07:55 AM

penguin this what your looking for? single or double stalk

penguin - April 23rd, 2008 at 08:26 PM

Woohoo,
thats the rear latch and its the single stalk.
Now, how much are you after for them and are you heading to Nationals 25/26 May? U2U me if you like
Cheers
Penguin

vince4avd - April 29th, 2008 at 10:53 PM

Thanks again Klaus for the sale and your help.