Board Logo

go fast parts hilbourn fuel injection and more
stalker - October 14th, 2008 at 09:22 PM

up for grabs is a pair of hilbourn fuel injection throttle bodies and hilbourne fuel pump that mounts onto a dry sump pump, dry sump pump is for sale too prefer to sell complete .. its set up for methonol , throttle bodies need reconditioning , also custom flywheel that uses porsche pressurer plate and clutch plate , clutch plate is reco , flywheel is a cut down and balanced 12 volt flywheel , now the good bit ,, flywheel has no ring gear wheighs 5 pounds could be lighter , suits 8 pin or 4 pin crank std or stroker , ring gear is mounted to or should i say bolted to the pressure plate insead mmmmm its light ,, it was reved to 8 grand reg as it is out of my old race car ,, all these parts suit a 1600 cc engines , ok the price ,, injection and dry sump pump 2 grand comes with some hoses all need clean . fly wheel with the presser plate and disck 300 bucks ... these parts are cheap would suit drag car or mean as hell streeter ... parts in wa perth and its pick up only ,,might be able to help interstaters with postage if ya dead set fair dinkum ... other bits for sale can post pics if u have email addy call me on 08 94025905 anytime leave message if i dont answer,, ask for darren or email me at green_v8_ute@yahoo.com.au