Board Logo

heaps of parts FS (race harness, gearbox gaseket kit, T2 badges!!! ETC)
barls - March 9th, 2009 at 12:35 PM

contact method?

hellbugged - March 9th, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by barls
contact method?

christ, pick pick!

i'll take the plug lead separaters and hold onto the stinger for me until i put Rose onto it as i'm sure she will take it for her new drag project

68AutoBug - March 9th, 2009 at 12:45 PM

I have PMed You about the distributor & Coil
also the wire seperators and the vacuum pipe..

I just need to know the numbers on the distributor first

I will take all the other above items...

if they can be posted...

LEE

matberry - March 9th, 2009 at 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by colonel mustard
Item 1.
Item – 4 merc alloys with decent rubber – 225/55/r16
Condition. Used. A few scratches.
Item Cost- $150 the set.
http://media.share.ovi.com/m1/large/0694/83f58e40e3884d059bcc323467661e14.jpg

Does any body know how these would fit on a T25 Transporter?

colonel mustard - March 9th, 2009 at 04:10 PM

PM is the best method of contact.

stinger is on hold for Rose/hellbugged
hellbugged, sorry Lee PM'ed me about the wire seperators first.

Mattberry - not sure what the stud patten is, and they have no markings on them (not even offset that i can see).
However, the Alloys are on hold, as is the muffler/heaterboxes for my mechanic.

Lee has got the distributor & Coil, wire seperators and the vacuum pipe.. (sent you a PM Lee.)

Buggy brad has the tail light lenses on hold :)

Thanks for the reply's guys

STIDUB - March 9th, 2009 at 07:05 PM

hey jason, relating to the job issue, hit up the shops at jindalee dfo, they all seem to want people & you wont get much colser to home, word of warning though, its horribly slow trade most days :grind:

colonel mustard - March 9th, 2009 at 07:31 PM

Iv got a job interview for target mt om next Monday, so i hope to get something out of that. Im just getting through at the moment, and trying to buy a set of kardons that are avalible right now ($900 the lot with new gaskets all cleaned up with empi tall manifolds - no im not telling anyone where, they are mineeeeee), and clear out my parents garage, so they dont kill me.
I have seen the jobs at DFO at tarocash which i might go for, just so i can get a bit dressed up too :)

bump on the parts, id love for people to come look on saturday and try and get some of this stuff out of the way, and some money together for the kadrons :)

colonel mustard - March 10th, 2009 at 06:40 AM

bump!

kombivw - March 10th, 2009 at 07:51 AM

Greedy item 19 the volkswagen badge for L model. How many pins does that have. Am wondering if it is the one I need for my bug. If could let me know would apreciate as am interested
David

colonel mustard - March 10th, 2009 at 08:19 AM

Mate, do you just need the L or the whole volkswagen badge. You can have the L for $5 plus postage, and I will check what it looks like when I get home.

kombivw - March 10th, 2009 at 05:16 PM

I guess i am interested in whole badge as am not sure if the number of pins match with the number of holes on my boot. If fills all holes then I dont need the L. If still leaves two holes, I will just purchase the L. Make sense :-)

colonel mustard - March 10th, 2009 at 06:44 PM

items updated and moved. delete thread please!