Board Logo

63 Beetle Parts - ALL SOLD AND GONE!
dezynablue - February 28th, 2010 at 08:38 AM

Seller's Name – John
Suburb / Post Code – VINEYARD, NSW 2765 (near Windsor)
Item Description – Various panels & parts
Condition – Body panels are mainly rough, some of the smaller parts look like new old stock.

Hi All, I still have the beetle parts listed in my previous post except for the Visor which a member has shown interest in.

I have to move in 2 weeks and I really dont want to scrap them as it seems such a waste, so first person with offer of $50 secures the lot, every vw part shown, PLEASE NOTE: VISOR IS SOLD AND NOT INCLUDED IN THIS OFFER! does also includes some bits and bobs not shown, such as spare door handles etc in a bag, a new looking dissy cap and rotor in boxes, a sealed beam in a bosch box?, what seems to be a chrome/alloy side window surround in a packet, rough front and rear seats/interior, fuel tank, scissor jack etc, get in quick!, bring your trailer and $50, come collect it all today!

A condition of this sale is that the buyer takes the job lot only, I have no time for people picking through please, you buy it, you take the lot, thanks!.

http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae150/Dezynablue/Beetle/  is a link to the pics

Cheers

John - 0435 55 36 77
SOLD PENDING COLLECTION/PAYMENT

bugzla - February 28th, 2010 at 09:19 AM

id take them if i wasnt so far away

bushed - February 28th, 2010 at 10:32 PM

First dibs pls on condition my son in law 'to be' being able to help me pick up in time pls

dezynablue - March 1st, 2010 at 07:44 PM

Thanks for the interest Bushed,

Unfortunately they have been sold already, if anything should happen and the first buyer does not want them, then I will let you know

Cheers

John

bushed - March 2nd, 2010 at 08:22 PM

no sqazzers m8.
taa.