Board Logo

wtb 2" narrowed beam
laroche - August 15th, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Hi

Looking to buy a 2" narrowed adjustable K&L beam. preferably complete with shortened roll bar and track rod arms. prefer sydney but will pay shipping from anywhere

thanks

blkovl - August 16th, 2010 at 12:12 AM

PM sent

QuikBug - August 16th, 2010 at 07:29 PM

Give Mike or Ryan a call at CBB, 0247 229 313 they have them in stock exactly the way you want.

They are located in Penrith not far from Sydney.

Their new website http://www.cbbvw.com  has a map of how to get there.

Hope this helps

Mark

LOWBUG - August 16th, 2010 at 07:46 PM

Gotta agree, Mike at CBB did mine along with dropped spindles, been in the car for about eight years and no prob, rides really nice, get him to do shocks too and set up wheel alignmet so the whole set up works properly. Also past engineering cert without a prob. Engineer was impressed.

urban_myth - August 17th, 2010 at 08:05 PM

I would definetly give production automotive a call.they also do wheel alignments and can supply all you need to do the job correctly.their fabicator takes great care in all work done.I do believe he was the one who made your drop spindles 8 years ago lowbug.

LOWBUG - August 17th, 2010 at 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by urban_myth
I would definetly give production automotive a call.they also do wheel alignments and can supply all you need to do the job correctly.their fabicator takes great care in all work done.I do believe he was the one who made your drop spindles 8 years ago lowbug.

Must be selling heeps of them now hey, didn't know he was qualified, good to see things have worked out after working for CBB

urban_myth - August 17th, 2010 at 10:17 PM

its not always about quanity,but quality,so moving oncan sometimes be the only way to achieve this

psimitar - August 20th, 2010 at 11:08 PM

or send Dirtbag a PM. He did my beam and a very good job too. He also posted a thread on here for both LP and BJ beams and how he did the work ;)