Board Logo

Vale Brendan Maloney ( Special Air Services)
grumble - September 4th, 2017 at 02:32 PM

I have been asked by one of my mates to let aussieveedubbers know that Brendan Maloney passed away on thursday 31st August. Brendan was a staunch supporter of all Volkswagens and was one to assist in any way that he could and also gave great support to the Old Bar Festival including vehicles that needed work or parts he would do what he could.
Brendan's memorial service will be held at Manning Great Lakes Crematorium at Pampoolah at 2.00 on Thursday 7th September.
RIP Brendan.

Bizarre - September 4th, 2017 at 03:25 PM

I have posted on another forum but this is real sad news
One of the original Dubbers

Barry

grumble - September 4th, 2017 at 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bizarre
I have posted on another forum but this is real sad news
One of the original Dubbers

Barry

A young man with a young family dedicated to Volkswagens and his family and willing to help anyone who needed help, a good mate . Life is cruel.

beetleboyjeff - September 4th, 2017 at 07:48 PM

So sorry to hear that. Brendan was a great bloke.

Grantus - September 5th, 2017 at 11:27 PM

Vale Brendon.

A Brother dubber, avid promoter of the midnorthcoastVW forum, (the original one, NOT the current one), and all round excellent guy.

Will be sorely missed at Old Bar.

cnfabo - September 6th, 2017 at 09:14 AM

Fuk me, Rip Brendan..... I never met u dude but u seemed like a real nice dude...
Peace!!!!!!!!

h - September 8th, 2017 at 07:34 AM

RIP Brendan.

kombivan - October 16th, 2017 at 02:30 PM

I didn't know Brendan had past lovely bloke he helped me out on a number of occasions with parts and stuff I only regret that when he asked me for stuff I didn't have what he needed as back then I was light on spare parts RIP Brendan why do the good die young.

beetleboyjeff - October 16th, 2017 at 11:46 PM

Brendan would have been 46 tomorrow. What a great loss, especially to his young family