Board Logo

RUOK?
hulbyw - September 9th, 2021 at 10:09 AM

RUOK?

With so many of us in lockdown this year, the question is more important than ever.

RUOK? If you are not OK, please try and find someone to talk to. It may just help a little. You can phone if not able to visit

If you are OK but know someone who may not be OK, please refer to the link to get some ideas on what you may be able to do.

https://www.ruok.org.au/how-to-ask 

vw54 - September 9th, 2021 at 11:36 AM

I am NOT OK the wine cellar is bare Buggar

thanks for asking has the postman been

hulbyw - September 9th, 2021 at 12:10 PM

Not yet. Maybe later today

barls - September 9th, 2021 at 03:36 PM

im semi ok. could do with a long drive in my bug but not sure when that will happen. ill have to settle for another beer.

beetleboyjeff - September 9th, 2021 at 10:21 PM

I am fine. Our lock down in the regions (Port Macquarie) isn't quite as harsh as in the hot spots, and because I am a builder in the Construction industry which is classed as an essential industry, I have been working flat out. My bug is my work car so I still get to drive it heaps, I just have to follow the rules - wear a mask, QR code in everwhere, QR code my sites, and social distance wherever possible - all quite do-able. I am pretty lucky I reckon.

hulbyw - September 8th, 2022 at 05:31 PM

Well a year has flown by. Are you OK? Worth asking yourself and others around you the question. Then act on the answer(s).
Cheers