Board Logo

We've cracked 150 again
vanderaj - September 1st, 2002 at 11:21 PM

Not quite the 700 we had on ezboard, but I think 150 is pretty dang fine! :-) :-)

If you're still without your post count updated, please reply sooner than later, as there's no telling what/when/if ezboard will take any action on the old forums. I personally hope they stay as they're good historical records, but...

ANdrew

Bugged Again - September 2nd, 2002 at 07:57 AM

Its like going into a ghost town, very spooky
Kurt

Tazzielittle - September 2nd, 2002 at 09:03 AM

Without tumble weeds......
Very spooky.......
:D

aussiebug - September 2nd, 2002 at 05:40 PM

Quote:

If you're still without your post count updated, please reply sooner than later, as there's no telling what/when/if ezboard will take any action on the old forums. I personally hope they stay as they're good historical records, but...

ANdrew

OK - I'm replying - does this means my post count will follow me over???

vanderaj - September 2nd, 2002 at 08:32 PM

Check your avatar area - I've hand adjusted your total to what it was + the posts you did here.

There's no automated way to do this, so I have to do it by hand whilst ezboard is still up. If it goes, I'll have to take people's word for their previous total.

Andrew

Jay_1965vw - September 3rd, 2002 at 06:08 PM

Why should it not stay up? They don't have to know we have abandoned it do they? Unless they are watching the usage and notice that no-one is using it ;)

We were using it originally with ads, why should it be different? *confused*

Can we cut and paste (or printscreen)the members list to get the post counts and save them?

Jay

Queen of Chat

Mad Manx - September 3rd, 2002 at 07:52 PM

Hey- i dont know where to ask to have my (few) posts updated but if someone could tell me it would be great- thanks:thumb

Jay_1965vw - September 5th, 2002 at 07:08 PM

Going quite nicely :D

Jay

Queen of Chat

vanderaj - September 6th, 2002 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Manx
Hey- i dont know where to ask to have my (few) posts updated but if someone could tell me it would be great- thanks:thumb

Mad Manx - please follow the instructions in the "new to this forum area. That way I can resurrect your post count.

Andrew