Board Logo

courier help
baybuscamperkid - September 11th, 2002 at 05:38 PM

does anyone know a courier that could get a pair of corvair engines from NSW to VIC at a low price? thanks.

pangalactic - September 11th, 2002 at 06:12 PM

If it helps, i just got a bunch of quotes from all the courier companies i could find in the yellow pages as im buying a strut tower brace from Mark in Gloucester nsw and i also live in melbourne. The best quote i got was from Bus Freight 03 9553 4333. For a pick up from Marks place to theyre depot in moorabin i was told it would be about 35 dollars if the part weights around 2 kgs. Id hate to think what they would charge for 2 engines but they might be worth a shot.:thumb

pangalactic - September 11th, 2002 at 06:13 PM

If it helps, i just got a bunch of quotes from all the courier companies i could find in the yellow pages as im buying a strut tower brace from Mark in Gloucester nsw and i also live in melbourne. The best quote i got was from Bus Freight 03 9553 4333. For a pick up from Marks place to theyre depot in moorabin i was told it would be about 35 dollars if the part weights around 2 kgs. Id hate to think what they would charge for 2 engines but they might be worth a shot.

strex - September 13th, 2002 at 08:52 PM

Just got quotes to get a door weighing 18.5 Kg sent to Melbourne from Sydney....

Discount Freight Express - (New name escapes me) Would not do it because I did not have an account.

A freight company at Kemps Creek wanted $180..

And Capital Transport who I do have an accounrt with said $18.00 .. Yep decimal place in the right spot

haugmichael - September 14th, 2002 at 12:58 AM

Also check-out backloading companies, they generally do good deals.