Board Logo

[FS - VIC] 69 Fastback
VonCrack - July 6th, 2018 at 10:19 AM

Price:15k ONO
Located: Point cook, Vic
Contact Name:Tim

For sale is my beloved 69 fasty. Pretty much the best of both worlds with the styling of the earlier years with many of the tech from the post 70 model. The car has been my semi daily and around town run about and has bee nothing but a dream to drive. Always serviced and worked on by Wolfgang at volkscourt

The Engine:
Full rebuilt 1600 from Australian Volkswagen Performance Centre. W110 cam and vintage speed exhaust. Sounds like a volkswagen should!
Newly installed clutch disc, pressure plate, throw out bearing, cross bar and clutch cable (installed just over a month ago)

The Exterior:
Exterior was repainted and has ratty parts. Ive left it this way as I like the style but it has always been washed and waxed to make sure it's in good nick.
Currently rolling on 15inch replica empi matte detailed Fuchs. Look great and plenty of tread on the tyres. Also has larger drilled front discs.

The Interior:
Great for its age but not perfect. Few nicks in the front seat but the rear bench is perfect. Currently has a baller Vintage Speed club sport trigger short shifter. Looks amazing and shifts like a dream. I also have a flat 4 eliminate short shifter that can be included. Car will include a rare center console that came with the car.

Car is on full registration which is paid till October.

The car has been nothing but fun for the time I've had it. Regretful sale but looking for something more practical as a daily.

Semi negotiable on price but no tyre kickers or low ballers!
Contact me on here if you have any questions or to arrange an inspection.

Fossil - July 6th, 2018 at 04:52 PM

Got any pictures :?:

VonCrack - July 7th, 2018 at 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fossil
Got any pictures :?:

Yep mate.

Loaded a few onto here http://imgur.com/gallery/bicUs90