Board Logo

[FS - QLD] 74 Kombi (Daisy) SOLD!
1303Steve - July 1st, 2009 at 06:30 PM

Hi Heather

Long time no hear. Shame your selling the Kombi, free bump

Steve

h - July 2nd, 2009 at 09:54 AM

:sniffle: buy buy someone will get a bargain..

type3kid - July 2nd, 2009 at 10:18 AM

why are all the good dubs in QLD...

good luck with the sale

$2.63 homebrand baja - July 9th, 2009 at 09:00 AM

bumpety bump.....:)

phatratpat - July 17th, 2009 at 09:33 PM

me thinks this is a good buy for anyone that want to enter the scene !!:smilegrin:

MISS VDUB - July 18th, 2009 at 04:06 PM

Daisy is a bloody good price.

Nothing but Tyre kickers hey Heather? This is a bargain, and Daisy has been loved!

spawntokill - July 23rd, 2009 at 01:40 PM

Hi heather - just having a look at your kombi atm and may be interested - whereabouts in qld are you located? it's just that if i get it i've gotta fly up from tassie & drive it home so want to make sure it's up for the trip! - might give u a buzz in the next couple of days to have a chat - cheers, toby

spawntokill - July 24th, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Thanks for all the info heather - much appreciated - have you got a figure for the cost of engine repairs roughly? if i went ahead i could get it fixed up there somewhere before i come pick her up then she would easily make it back to tassie (it is all downhill after all, lol) are there any good vee dub mechanics around your area?
cheers

spawntokill - July 24th, 2009 at 06:45 PM

Hi Heather, that would be fantastic - i'll look forward to hearing the diagnosis :)
cheers,
toby

spawntokill - July 26th, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Hi Heather, it's Toby again - i have just bought myself a kombi down here which was in the paper yesterday so just giving you a heads up so you don't have to hassle with custom vee dub on mon. thanks for all your speedy responses and info!

Cheers,
toby (ps - attached a pic)

$2.63 homebrand baja - July 26th, 2009 at 08:00 PM

Hi Toby, hey looks good! Thanks for letting me know, no worries about info, someone out there may be interested so saves time! Happy kombying! :yes:

MISS VDUB - August 3rd, 2009 at 04:45 PM

YAAAAAYYYY!!!!

They got a bagain Heather, glad to see she is going to a happy loving home. :yes:

$2.63 homebrand baja - August 12th, 2009 at 12:05 PM

New owner picked her up this morning, hopefully we will still see her around the place occasionally :cool: