Board Logo

First VW Post On Performance Garage
DaveCarter - April 13th, 2012 at 08:21 PM

Hey Guys,

So here's the deal, I finally convinced my editor to let me put together a post for the new Performance Garage site and if it gets some traffic and comments, they'll let me do it again :)

A couple of forum members are featured in the post. Brad from Westside Mufflers' drag bug JUNKA makes an appearance along with Rudi's supersprint weapon. Check it out here:

http://www.performancegarage.com.au/blog/beetles-custom-extreme 

This is just a small selection of a couple of my favourites so if you guys think you have something else worthy of the site, by all means let me know either via PM or by shooting me an email on dave@performancegarage.com.au

Cheers,

Dave

IDOVWS - April 15th, 2012 at 06:27 PM

Very nice, Well done. Next time Type 3's and Bus's! :yes:

Cheers
Kev

Jimmy Wackburns - April 15th, 2013 at 03:50 PM

Really good cross section of performance dubs. I regularly read the mag and I've noticed quite a few diehard V8 guys have a nice vw lurking somewhere in their shed just like that magenta number of Benny Gatt's. Keep it up Dave, Good work.

Cheers

Jimmy

1303Steve - April 15th, 2013 at 07:44 PM

Hi

Dave's position at Express Publishing was made redundant, so he's back at uni now, so he wont be doing anymore articles, but if you search the Performance Garage website using his name you will find some other VW stuff he wrote.

Steve