Board Logo

am new :D
Nandinho - December 7th, 2002 at 11:10 PM

hello hello...didnt realized that aus VW clubs had also a forum! am glad to know there is one! :D
sofirst let me introduce my bug
yeap Duke...
2002..1.6L Ikon model NB
17''(225-45 F1 GoodYears tyres) + ADR wheels + caractere rear spoiler + 1.5'' lowered coil springs + 15% tint all round windows..

However, i havent taken any new pics with my bug being lowered...eheh so what the pic shows..is the with the stock springs! :P

Nandinho - December 7th, 2002 at 11:12 PM

and one more ;)

vanderaj - December 7th, 2002 at 11:13 PM

Heya Nandito,

Glad you could make it over from newbeetle.org! :-) Yay! Another New Beetle owner :-)

Andrew

Nandinho - December 7th, 2002 at 11:24 PM

ehhehe yea! didnt know there was one for Aus..
though....to tell u the truth......... the org would be special heheheheh ..yea sounds crazy but thats where i first got ideas on mods and fell more in luv with da bug!

:D

KruizinKombi - December 9th, 2002 at 05:01 PM

Nandinho, Welcome to the forum. :thumb

Ps, I like the colour of your bug, and look forward to seeing some shots of it lowered. :)

Nandinho - December 10th, 2002 at 09:07 PM

Hi KruizinKombi.. :D thanks
i'll take shots as soon as this Melb weather becomes better! :( so much rain!!

KruizinKombi - December 18th, 2002 at 09:44 PM

Since you're in Melbourne, how about joining us for the Albury cruise (See under Club Chat) ?

XXX-1.8T - December 19th, 2002 at 08:49 PM

hey nice beetle shame it not a turbo though, any thoughts on supercharger kit:party

Nandinho - December 27th, 2002 at 09:38 AM

well no not a turbo though it rides like one hehehe ;)
more mods.......mmmmmmmmmmm muffler? that sounds right to me..but stuff like that i want to wait till the warranty runs out....

The_Bronze. - December 29th, 2002 at 10:56 AM

I love your ride mate. It look sweet and definately graduation - wedding car material. You will have to show it for sure. I reckon there would have to be a trophy or two in it - and thats without it lowered.

Look forward to catching up sometime. I'm keen for a NB but couldn't bear driving around the pot holes at this point! :)

Mabey when I'm older and wiser. Hurry up Melbourne for the finer weather!

Nandinho - January 6th, 2003 at 08:51 AM

Thanks mr Bronze! ;-)
and yes would love to show it..heheh....
but where?! ehehhe....
hopefully next time u guys have a cruise.... though dont like long cruises :( as i have lots of things to do at home..and then work..hehehe..but hopefully i'll be in a short cruise.. ;)
Duke is looking cooler now..i want to do a bit in the interior...want to have the metalic blue\white look n feel inside...