Board Logo

tilta tech car tilting assembly
roverv8bay - May 10th, 2013 at 07:46 PM

Gday all. I need the use of a rotissery to suit bay. Happy to pay for it. I have to roll on it's side to fit the chassis boxing to it for the midmount engine & transmissions between. Gympie & goldcoast. Be home Monday. If you can help please pm me
Ernie

roverv8bay - May 17th, 2013 at 07:38 PM

G'day all just bought a tilta tech tilting cradle that will tilt up to 1750kg vehicle it is powered by electric drill to lift it. after I have used it on ECLECTIC it will be available for hire between sunshine coast & gold coast
ernie

roverv8bay - May 20th, 2013 at 03:23 PM

G'day all. This the lifter I have obtained. once I have finished with it I will be hiring out to members of the associated clubs. at a yet to be determined reasonable cost.
ernie

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y406/roverv8kombi/IMAG0324_zps5612669b.jpg
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y406/roverv8kombi/IMAG0325_zps5e9ca645.jpg

68BUS - May 21st, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I thought kombis were closer to the early 2000kg's??

Decent looking system though? and I am sure there is a bit of safety margin in the sizing of the units too.

h - May 21st, 2013 at 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 68BUS
I thought kombis were closer to the early 2000kg's??

Decent looking system though? and I am sure there is a bit of safety margin in the sizing of the units too.

:rolleyes:

nah... bay kombis are about 1300kgs mate n splits a little less or there abouts

:dork::dork::dork::kiss:

nils - May 22nd, 2013 at 06:15 AM

Hey Ernie, i'll be looking for something like this in the next few months aswell for my bus. where did you get yours from?

roverv8bay - May 22nd, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Gday Nils I just happened to mention to a friend that I was going to build something & he said I have anew 1 for sale needless to say I pick it up tomorrow the catch being its at the far end of a 40 foot container. I think theres something he wants out of it so I do the work he gets his stuff as well. but not worry I got a bargain. the kombi has no motor or transmission in it no trim so should handle that ok. t the worst I will drop doors off. If you only need short term happy to hire to members. I only need it because of bad back & arthritis so save laying on creeper to do the under floor welding etc
ernie

nils - May 22nd, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I want to clean and paint the underside. while i have done it before by climber under there all suited up, its not something i plan to repeat.

I can imagine it would only take a couple of weekends. But you are nowhere near me