Board Logo

Auto electrical help for Brisbane members
pfillery - July 11th, 2013 at 09:09 AM

I'm on the outer northside of Brisbane and willing to help with any car wiring, installing stereos, spotlights, accessories, car kits, cb radios, speakers etc etc.

Can repair and rewire older car electrical systems, install relays, update battery cables and wiring, set up your buggy or manx wiring etc, almost anything really. Great quality work and far cheaper than an auto electrician. Plus will do stuff on weekends (when you need stuff done but can't get a sparkie to do it).

I'm making myself available (subject to family comittments etc) for forum members only and specifically for older dubs (I'm old school not plug and play) so if wiring isn't your thing and has you scratching your head maybe I can help.

PM Paul or email pfillery@yahoo.com.au

Will work for money or trade VW parts and accessories, wrecks, almost anything by negotiation. Bring your car to me or I can come to you. Pretty handy with mechanical stuff as well but electrical is my talent.

68AutoBug - July 11th, 2013 at 11:07 AM

[size=4]GREAT NEWS PAUL[/size]

There are VW owners everywhere that need help from time to time with their Beetles etc..
Many have previous owners dodgy wiring fixes...

cheers

LEE

Sides - July 11th, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Hmmm... interesting.

Been thinkin about getting Jezzi a wiring update for a while now. I could be keen in not-too-distant future....

gordysbeetle - July 11th, 2013 at 08:05 PM

want to come to Bathurst ??

pfillery - July 11th, 2013 at 09:05 PM

:lol::lol:

Maybe a bit far.