Board Logo

Engineer Certificate
darcruze - February 4th, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Hi All,

Soon I will need an engineer to come and view my 74 soft top super bug. Does anyone know of an engineer on the gold coast certified for inspections?

The bug is from NSW and I have no old rego papers etc and no mod plate attached.


psimitar - May 18th, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Just give either Main Roads or Qld transport a call and ask for the list of approved vehicle engineers in QLD. There's a few down Gold coast way and Volksconversions maybe able to help too :)

gerggl - August 21st, 2012 at 03:03 PM

Main Roads will not help you - they do not even recognise the ADR's to get an automotive engineer with experience to assist you!

psimitar - August 21st, 2012 at 10:07 PM

As I've found out only QLD transport holds the list of certified engineers in QLD.
Clinton Harry's number is disconnected, Richard Lawson is part-time and flat out at present and passed me onto David Blythe in Moorooka.
Also, depending on what you want blue plated only some engineers are qualified for all sections of the ADR ;)

gerggl - August 30th, 2012 at 01:13 PM

Try this guy - my mechanic recommended him

Randall Haswell - AVCS - 

Mobile 0423 438 284

STIDUB - August 30th, 2012 at 01:21 PM

As above :)
And theres a vw guy in annerly that does some stuff.