Board Logo

Can someone go to classic and post parts to me please
lohoon - May 9th, 2013 at 09:19 PM

Hi, I want to get my beetle sorted so I can drive it to the nationals.but I can't get a hold of George. Is anyone close that would go and buy a droped spindle disc brake,kit for a king and link beetle and then send it to me. I'll pay all expenses.
Cheers
Scott

h - May 9th, 2013 at 09:32 PM

erm if he aint answering there are other parts shops im sure will take your call, take your cash and send you the parts..
al at das resto parts n boris at vintage to name but two who answer the phone.. ;)

waltermitty - May 9th, 2013 at 09:40 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH etc M

DubbyDo - May 9th, 2013 at 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by waltermitty
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH etc M

Are you laughing because of the boobies bouncing beautifully or the communication breakdown between a business and a customer?
Bwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaahahaaa (thats for both from me;)

lohoon - May 9th, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I tried volks. And after a email and phone calls, he rang back but doesn't have the parts I need. Would love to drive to the nats. Any help?

hellbugged - May 9th, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Rod Penrose ?

lohoon - May 9th, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I'll give did Rod a call

h - May 9th, 2013 at 11:17 PM

:starhit: al or boris :starhit: :spin: